869 users online (126 members and 743 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Daniel Delfin, 19, found dismembered, Verona, 9 Jan 2013

Boone County Sheriff's Department spokesman Tom Scheben says the three men are accused of killing 19-year-old Daniel Delfin of Walton, then dismembering his body.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/...#ixzz2IHgi8viw
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Boone County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Tom Scheben said Thursday the men told authorities they killed Daniel Delfin earlier this month to ‘‘rid the world of evil,’’ but he wasn’t sure exactly what they meant.
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/20...GGN/story.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Men accused of murder-dismemberment of Walton man held without bond

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_n...#ixzz2IHiHr8Pm

Detectives believe that Delfin was beaten at one location, then driven to the field where he was beaten again and strangled. The trio then used a machete to cut up the body. Detectives also recovered a reciprocating saw blade nearby and are investigating whether it was also used to cut up the body.
    http://www.floridatoday.com/usatoday/article/1566398

uggh, how awful.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

By ridding the world of an evil suspected heroin dealer they murder him and chop him up? Granted he was busted in a sting.

It appears all three were in the service. I found one FB.

Were they preparing to murder all the heroin dealers, crack dealers, meth manufacturers or did they somehow get ripped off?

Sister of murder victim said her brother was not evil. He was a heroin addict. She tried to help him.

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/s...Ac7NW_OPw.cspx

RIP Mr. Deflin

Another horrible crime.

Quite often, I think, people who want to "rid the world of evil" become scarier than the evil world itself. One is reminded of a favorite quote by Nietzsche: “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster; for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    By ridding the world of an evil suspected heroin dealer they murder him and chop him up? Granted he was busted in a sting.

It appears all three were in the service. I found one FB.

Were they preparing to murder all the heroin dealers, crack dealers, meth manufacturers or did they somehow get ripped off?
    According to one article they intended to rid the world of evil, one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    According to one article they intended to rid the world of evil, one at a time.
    They should have just begun with theirselves...

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Detective: Trio planned to hunt down more drug dealers

Victim was tortured to learn his suppliers, detective testifies

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/...#ixzz2IMbcwjeD

Twisted thinking....they did this to get rid of evil drug dealers, who sell drugs to people who want them or become addicted (not saying they are blameless), but to do this torture, murder and cut up the body of someone suspected of being a dealer...and that is less evil than selling drugs??

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Detective: Trio planned to hunt down more drug dealers

Victim was tortured to learn his suppliers, detective testifies

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/...#ixzz2IMbcwjeD

Wow, they could have found dozens of drug dealers in parts of Philadelphia within a few blocks radius. Guess what? They wouldn't have made it on their way to look for them.

Honestly I get that people want to eradicate the drug dealers. It's a horrific burden and Cross to bear on families of addicts.It's a burden on society. It's he*l on the addicts themselves. I get that, but they should have taken their "War On Drugs" way, way, way higher up where it starts. Write a letter, make some signs, start a neighborhood town watch and again that's not where the drugs stem from. Cut up people, and toss away their dismembered remains?

From July 2015:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/Trio-senten...rment/34437756

Prosecutors said Anthony Baumgartner, Jeffery Allen and Stephen Harkness killed Daniel Delfin... All three pleaded guilty previously to charges of murder, kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.

On Wednesday, Allen was sentenced to life in prison, with the possibility of parole in 25 years. Baumgartner was sentenced to 45 years in prison, while Harkness was sentenced to 35 years in prison.