PA PA - Joe Canazaro, 48, Hilltown Township, 18 Jan 2013

I wonder why LE believes this man was targeted? Was it something the girlfriend and child overheard when they were restrained?

right in my backyard.

i cut down Swartley to get to 309 and know this exact house. large piece of property 10 acres or so house set way back off the road. Swartley is a rural hilly windy road that connects hilltown pike to 309. 309 is a very busy 4 lane thoroughfare. the house backs up to a large paintball park. i have never seen a person walking on Swartley either (no sidewalks). thus i cant see 2 men (a hispanic and asian if this is true would very much be noticed) walking up from 309 or down from hilltown pike to kill JC. i assume they were dropped off ( hence why they took his truck) and then were picked up at the location they dumped the truck in Quakertown (10 minutes north). my husband says its possible they hiked in through the woods but i still think there are other parties involved and that this will be about $$ owed.

right in my backyard.

i cut down Swartley to get to 309 and know this exact house. large piece of property 10 acres or so house set way back off the road. Swartley is a rural hilly windy road that connects hilltown pike to 309. 309 is a very busy 4 lane thoroughfare. the house backs up to a large paintball park. i have never seen a person walking on Swartley either (no sidewalks). thus i cant see 2 men (a hispanic and asian if this is true would very much be noticed) walking up from 309 or down from hilltown pike to kill JC. i assume they were dropped off ( hence why they took his truck) and then were picked up at the location they dumped the truck in Quakertown (10 minutes north). my husband says its possible they hiked in through the woods but i still think there are other parties involved and that this will be about $$ owed.

We must be neighbors.. I was thinking they were employees either past or present..
He was owner of McCooles in Q town. I'm thinking he owned the one that went out of business on Penn Ave aka Souderton Pike, near Bergey Rd.

They knew he had money may have thought he had cash at the house. Turned out to be bank books per the news..What can they do with them?

They are more likely to be from the area, half way house dwellers, I never went to McColles because, while it looks like a nice place, looking up at the rooming house above the business is a turn off. Fans in the windows all summer, sheets covered the windows. my gift certificate for there went unused.
I think this will be solved quickly, many cameras in the truck dump area.

if you look at the ariel view of the property it appears there are stables on the property. wonder if these weren't farm hands?

i dont think he had money frankly. yes maybe cash in hand but i read he filed for bankruptcy recently as many as 8 times for his various businesses

property
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358605834.719807.jpg

barn
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358605846.765005.jpg

Right the Intelligencer has a good write up, I don't think farmers or stable boys, The story said they rented the house.
I guess I can do a drive by and look for horses..
I would think there may be a third party involved. If they walked in someone must have dropped them off.

I was listening to gossip at the q mart today,

Well that would make it Gospel. I am messing with you Gracelin. Anytime I see QMart I give a little smile to myself.

The way the news was putting it out it sounded as though they were shocked to find the man murdered as opposed to him just being tied up or something.

O.K. where's the Asian guy and the Hispanic guy?

so much good details in this article not sure what to even quote. (below is quote that caught my attention but don't know how to "quote" format from iPhone.

"Police believe that the suspects may have been in the area of the home or in a parking lot nearby right around 6 a.m. or possibly even earlier waiting until Canazaro’s sons got on the bus for school."

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loc...8b-8c3f-bb7f6d486ace.html#.UPwT_nNwsNU.mailto

i am assuming that they believe this because of surveillance cameras that perhaps were not valuable prior to sunrise. kid takes 6:08 bus figuring they knew that prior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back