GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say an intensive search is now underway for a man and a woman in connection with Monday's abduction of a 5-year-old girl.
At a 1:00 p.m. news conference Wednesday, Philadelphia Police Captain John Darby released detailed descriptions of the man and woman police are searching for...

The woman being sought is the same woman seen in surveillance video leaving Bryant Elementary School with the child on Monday.

She has been described as a dark-skinned black woman in her late 20s, standing 5' 5" to 5' 8" tall, with a thin build and possibly pregnant. Police now say she told the child her name was "Rashida."

Investigators say after that woman left the school she walked the child several blocks to a home in West Philadelphia, where the two were joined by a man.

That man is described as a light-skinned, possibly white, man in his mid-thirties with short brown hair. The girl told police he was wearing sweat pants and a blue long-sleeved t-shirt.
More at the link

Female abductor shown in this video.

LE Press Conference Video

The Fraternal Order of Police is offering a $5,000 reward for tips leading to the arrest of one or both offenders. The Citizens Crime Commission is offering a second $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of one or both offenders.

To submit a tip: 215-686-8477 (TIPS)

More information on submitting a tip to the Philadelphia Police Department can be found at the link.

http://www.phillypolice.com/forms/submit-a-tip

Thanks to amberdawn723 for this MAP

Thread #1

WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Local Muslims are taking action after a little girl was kidnapped from a West Philadelphia school.

A group numbering in the hundreds gathered at Bryant Elementary, the scene of the abduction, on Friday afternoon. From there, they fanned out across the neighborhood to hand out police flyers about the case.
State Rep. Ronald Waters says the case has outraged Muslims across the region.
"Somebody wants to come in here and snatch someone's loved one away from them like that? That's why the brothers and sisters up here, in the large numbers that they are, saying 'We're going to go out there, we're going to see if we can find this person in a peaceful and law-abiding way,'" said Rep. Waters.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8959751

The article says LE appreciates the group's assistance.

I will try to stay awake for the story.I will post what I hear..

Just checked kyw and cbs nothing..

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8959751

updated the earlier story with no real new info..

I am so happy they went door to door today. I am also appalled that they seem to be the only group that is outraged!!
Wonder how this story would have panned out in another neighborhood..
I'm shocked this case has not been resolved yet..

Oh my! showed a clip of her in Mom's arms, getting out of a car, looked like a new clip..prayers for baby N

I have 6 abc on..

Oh my....

Could LE need to run more physical tests on her from her abduction?

Or is the poor girl ill?

The flu is bad in this area..I guess we will know in a few minutes

Flu, pnuemonia...poor child was in the park at 4 AM in nothing but a t-shirt, and we don't really know how long she was there, do we? :praying:

ETA: Newsman said she's being treated for injuries suffered at the hands of her kidnappers. Damn!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/livenow?id=7129670

screamming.. no sound on the reason why..then went into door knocking..If I lip read right it has to do with injuries she received while kidnapped :(

Some info was gathered by the door knockers that could help the case..

Now I will go wait for the story on 6abc to see what Dan C said :( sorry folks. Maybe this was reported on another channel and someone else will post..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow