Madeleine Mccann was taken and abused and murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha talk about tin foil hats!

This guy seems to think the Germans are behind everything.

I laughed when he referred to them as the "Gerrys" which is what they were referred to during WWII.

I agree, a Gerry is behind this, just not a German one. :p

I don't think this man is crazy, or deluded. He's not simply opining - he's clearly been in an excellent position to know and see things pertaining to his claims first hand.

Like Icke, though, he is pushing a personal agenda (and his book! a lot!). But I don't think everything he says is worthy of being dismissed offhand to "tin foil hat" status because of that.

I have no doubt those people who were saying Savile was a pedo and rapist back at the height of his popularity were thought of as crazy, also. Good ol' Uncle Jimmy would NEVER harm a child, and he's done so much for charity! Etc. And look where we are with that now.

The accusations against Heath have been voiced before, and don't seem to be going away. Savile's relationship with Govt. officials --needs-- be scrutinised closely. Who else was preying on institutionalised kids, since Jim found it so very easy to do so, with the blessing of all concerned (except, obviously, the kids).

As for little Madeline.. I just don't know. Nor at this point do I know enough to have an opinion worth typing.

I have no issue with the "pedophiles in high places" theory, but the Germans controlling the country?

A bit of a reach, and if you read up on his other writings this paranoia features prominently in his theories.

What usually happens with these things is that there is the coverup, the discovery, the bandwagon and I told you so's, and the truth lies somewhere in between.

Calling Germans "Gerrys" is a racist insult and has no place amongst intellectuals today, if they wish to be taken seriously and given air time, that is.

Yeah - I have to agree there. He reminds me of Icke himself - a lot of great research and truth in what he says, but it's all so overshadowed by this dumb 'reptilian' stuff set off by hi9s contact with the very dubious Arizona Wilder et al, that the good bits lose traction as his credibility has crumbled completely.

Still, he's pegged a few people who really did have something to hide..

Ausgirl, sometimes some people mix truth and fiction. if as he says british intelligence know about this, re Madeleine, dont you think they woukd have informed the prime minister, the mccanns, the police and others instead of letting them all go off on wild goose chases? thats why I dont believe him. i think he was making it up.

Not all of it is made up, IMO.

But his opinion on what happened to Madeline is a bit much, I agree. Different story if he'd provided a reasonable basis for that opinion, something solid to look into - but he didn't, so I have to suppose it's so much blahblah hype-seeking on his part.

Hi yes i agree he is talkng out of his derriere and you might habe to ask why but best u dont it will only give u a migraine, as that is the intended for all who are interested in this case by the ones who are controlling it

LOL

and it aint no pimpernel cant find him here there or anywhere abductor for sure

NOW, i wonder what that CADAVER dog was barking at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads