FL FL - Kenneth Henry, 21 (located) & Bryan Barnett, 21, Orange Co., 18 Jan 2013

Cagle

Reaction score
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2013/1/19/deputies_searching_f.html

Investigators are looking for two young men, who they say could be in danger.

Twenty-one-year-old Kenneth Henry and 20-year-old Brayn Barnett were seen last at the Target store on Goldenrod Road around 9:45 p.m. Friday.

Deputies believe they are still together and there's concern for their safety right now because both are "under medical care."

If you see them, you're asked to notify the Orange County Sheriff’s Office at (407) 836-HELP (4357).

I find it interesting that they were seen last night and there is already a missing/endangered report barely 15 hours later. One would assume young men this age together were just out being boys initially, so I wonder if there is more that we're unaware of other than the medical issue they mention.

That Target is at 3770 Goldenrod. There is the Threshold Center for Autism that is at 3550 Goldenrod. It seems they do in-patient therapy since it says on their website:

Threshold was founded to answer those questions and while we offer a broad spectrum of behavioral, medical, dental, educational and legal services for special needs treatment, we will continue to follow the direction of our original Board of Trustees and Founder and "take the children that no one else wants". Today our "children" range in age from three to fully adult.

If they had Autism, it's possible they could easily be functional enough to take a trip to Target on their own.

I contacted the local news for an update. Was told they would have a reporter look into it & update the article. Can't find an update as of this morning. Hopefully soon so we can determine whether they have been found or are still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back