Prosecution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread

raine1212

Former Member
Reaction score
Discussion thread for the movie airing now on lifetime..

I am at the video duct tape.. Why did the FBI take the evidence so fast. I know they needed but was there ever photos released to the jury from the FBI

Now on to the "cast of characters" that JB called.

Spitz - dissing Dr. G

The crazy lady that talked about dogs and coyotes

"Sally Smirnoff" - the grief expert.

Wow - looking back at this - what a cast of characters they were. The State had the big experts and they explained very well - yet the "cast of characters" were believe more by the jury.

Just boggles the mind.........

JMHO

I can't do it... i'm just getting too worked up again... i'll be up all night on here and i've got work tomorrow. I sincerely hope the idiotic Pinelles 12 are watching this and have an absolutely atrocious time sleeping with their piss poor decision tonight and they all have nightmares of FCA saying 'thank you' to them.

Night all!:banghead:

Fast forward through the commercials.

Was the tattoo guy black? I thought he was white or hispanic.

I think the guy who actually did the tattoo was black yes. The owner of the parlor was white.

This is going way too fast! Only 30 more minutes. Barely touching on stuff.

I think it's kinda funny that they made CA a minor character, not pretty and with a strange accent.

And no mention of Texas Equusearch or Leonard Padilla.

I wonder if Casey is watching this movie.
Me and DD were just talking about that. At first, I said yes. Then thought about it - thought no. But then again, her narcissistic self probably is just to see and critique the actress that is playing her. She probably isn't too happy with the performance (not that she ever would be) so far. Plus I bet she wanted the part just to be able to make the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :floorlaugh:

So my bet is yes, she probably is watching.

JMHO

I am at the video duct tape.. Why did the FBI take the evidence so fast. I know they needed but was there ever photos released to the jury from the FBI

I think they spent 90% of the budget on hiring Rob Lowe. If I didn't see the actual trial I don't know what I'd think of this. Having seen the trial it's horrible.

George loved that little girl.

The 10 pm show looks really good

bamboo

and

dogs

and

chlorophyll

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMHO

woulda been much more effective if they'd done a 2-part/4-hour movie. seems rushed/disjointed IMO

rut roh, CA taking the stand ... for the big performance? oh, it's chloroform/chlorophyll

I think they spent 90% of the budget on hiring Rob Lowe. If I didn't see the actual trial I don't know what I'd think of this. Having seen the trial it's horrible.

I agree Steely.. This is nothing what we watched for weeks. So much info left out. I am hoping the 10pm show will be better

Lol...Cindy Anthony is funny...almost cartoonish!

And no mention of Texas Equusearch or Leonard Padilla.

They needed to make this a six hour miniseries with much better and look alike actors. They also need to quintuple the budget. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back