806 users online (134 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canada - Kevin Valentyne, 24, Vancouver, 7 January 2013

Vancouver Police looking for missing 24-year-old Kevin Valentyne
    January 19, 2013

snipped...Kevin Valentyne was seen just before 2 p.m. getting out of his 2008 gray Acura MDX in the area of North Templeton Drive and Oxford Street in Vancouver.

http://www.globaltvbc.com/vancouver+...001/story.html

Help us find Kevin Valentyne: https://www.facebook.com/HelpUsFindKevinValentyne
    Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I read the different media links on the FB page that was set up, but none of them say *who* saw him last. I would think that is vital info since he was getting out of his car, not into it and leaving, kwim?
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

snipped...Valentyne is white, five-feet-10-inches tall, has a stocky build and short, black hair. He has a tattoo of a tiger on his upper-right arm and a large scar on the right side of his face. He was wearing a black, long-sleeved Lululemon shirt and black jeans. The Vancouver Police Department is asking anyone with information to call investigators at 604-7172530 or their local police department.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/miss...#ixzz2IXEOKJUj

The intersection of N Templeton & Oxford : http://goo.gl/maps/7FKb3

Looking further, I have a bad feeling about Kevin.

Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I wonder why there is nothing more about him getting out of his car. Did he then walk down the sidewalk? Into a house? Into a business? Talk to someone else in another car? Or did the person who saw him turn away at that point and not know where he went?

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

So.. what sort of area was he last seen in? Is it rough? Known for drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    Looking further, I have a bad feeling about Kevin.

What is causing your bad feeling? I looked at FB and the articles and the most alarming thing that I noticed is the lack of information. IMO that doesn't bode well. Just wondering if there's more that I am missing.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

that's what I was looking at. Thought if it was something like that that may be why noone "saw" him after he got out of the car.

Thanks button wasn't enough. Now it is making sense.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie Vi View Post
    Thanks button wasn't enough. Now it is making sense.
    I'm afraid that he has been 'taken out'.... Why oh why do folks get wrapped up in all of that?!?
    Last edited by belimom; 01-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    I'm afraid that he has been 'taken out'.... Why oh why do folks get wrapped up in all of that?!?

It's a shame, but people who get wrapped up in 'all of that' know what they are getting into and know the risks when they make that choice.

I do hope he is found.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast