906 users online (144 members and 762 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GA - Charlie Ray, 35, found dismembered, Rincon, 11 Jan 2013

What investigators found afterward shocked them.

A severed human head and two hands were hidden behind a kitchen cabinet. Other body parts were found in a South Carolina storage locker. Police identified the slain man as 35-year-old Charlie Ray of Savannah.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/20...#ixzz2IXK4eQPr
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

SAVANNAH, Ga. -- Police went to Chad Moretz's home to ask him about a friend who had gone missing and quickly found themselves in a tense standoff when a relative answered the door and whispered: "He's got a rifle. He's going to kill y'all."

It was at least the fourth time in 18 months deputies had gone to see Moretz. Neighbors and relatives had accused him of chasing his wife with a machete, threatening to kill a man with a handgun and stabbing a dog with a pocket knife. But none of that prepared investigators for what they found Jan. 11 after Moretz walked onto his front porch with an assault rifle and was killed by a SWAT team sniper.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2516044.html

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

What in the........

*shakes head*

Kimberly Moretz charged with helping hide the body of Ray. Big Mugshot.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-620.jpg

Is this the wife he chased with a machete?

The Mrs. has quite a few arrests herself. She's a paralegal?

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/K...oretz_5788735/

I think this is indeed the machette chased person Filly.

smh

This guy was obviously off, and the whole dad murdered mom thing. What is up with this family??

As to her being a paralegal, maybe certified with the education but man, is she currently employed? Cause I wouldn't have anyone looking as er, unkempt as her working in any law office of mine

for background, here is the story on the senior Mr Moretz (Chad's dad) killing his wife

Family members and co-workers of Christine Moretz have said Jeffery Moretz as a controlling spouse who suspected his wife was having an affair with Christopher Serna, a North Naples man later charged with second-degree murder in the decapitation death of Suzanne Bishop. No motive has been released in the Bishop death.

[what the . . . and the murder just keeps stacking up. the wife of Jeffrey Moretz was killed because thought she was sleeping with Christopher Serna who was later charged with murdering ANOTHER woman. holy heck lots of layers of something in this story. peel back one, another shocking layer of murder beneath]

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    for background, here is the story on the senior Mr Moretz (Chad's dad) killing his wife

Family members and co-workers of Christine Moretz have said Jeffery Moretz as a controlling spouse who suspected his wife was having an affair with Christopher Serna, a North Naples man later charged with second-degree murder in the decapitation death of Suzanne Bishop. No motive has been released in the Bishop death.

[what the . . . and the murder just keeps stacking up. the wife of Jeffrey Moretz was killed because thought she was sleeping with Christopher Serna who was later charged with murdering ANOTHER woman. holy heck lots of layers of something in this story. peel back one, another shocking layer of murder beneath]
    Oh that can't be made up in a flippin fiction story. Dang. Double dang on decapitation.

Poor, poor Charles Ray. That poor guy had Tourette's and had never missed his medication since he was 8 years old. His poor family.

See, we shouldn't make offspring pay for the sins of the father, but in this case it was in the DNA? Or was it? Honestly I don't know what I would do? Not marry him would be first on the list. How could you sleep with this guy in your house let alone your bed?

Wait a minute. The older Moretz shot himself after murdering his wife and lived?

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/...-for/#comments

Link has comments as well as Senior's photo. They were going for the he's outta his mind defense. All these people have been murdered in the span of not even two years.

if this were a movie plot critics would say the story is unbelievable and too convoluted for audience to follow.

You can't make this stuff up. what a mess.

whiskey tango foxtrot!

Why were the others in that house? Cops said it was filthy & smelly... obvious that the stabbing & dismemberment happened in the kitchen.

video describing inside house where Ray is believed to have been killed & dismembered http://www.thecoastalsource.com/mostpopular/story/Effingham-Co-Deputies-Missing-Savannah-man-stabb/lEL5Ur19tkiJWwLiR9baAw.cspx

more:
    "Savannah-Chatham police and an Effingham County deputy went to the Moretz home on Whitehall Avenue on Friday afternoon to question the one-time friend about Charlie Ray’s disappearance.
    When officers knocked on the door, Moretz’s brother-in-law, Kevin Lambert, opened the door and told officers Moretz was inside but would not come out alive.
    Lambert informed officers that Moretz had a weapon and that Lambert’s sister, Kimberly Moretz, was inside. Kimberly Moretz was the wife of Chad Moretz.
    “The officers then grabbed Kevin Lambert away from the home, and at that point there was a hostage situation,” http://savannahnow.com/effingham-now/2013-01-14/charles-ray-died-multiple-stab-wounds-0

a lot more info:
    http://www2.wsav.com/news/2013/jan/14/11/team-coverage-understanding-moretzray-case-ar-5365607/

the father, Charles Moretz killed his wife
    "Christine Moretz was the link between two alleged killers - one her estranged husband, the other her lover.
    Moretz was gunned down in a Naples hospital room in early July.
    It was her husband, Jeffrey Moretz, 54, whom Collier County sheriff's deputies say pulled that trigger before shooting himself. He survived. .
    His rage, according to court documents released Thursday, stemmed at least partially from a relationship between Christine, 53, and her co-worker, Christopher Serna, 34.
    Other co-workers told investigators Christine's death pulled the already-withdrawn Serna further into a shell. Before the end of the month, deputies would find him, too, with blood on his hands, in a Naples residence.
    The mutilated body and decapitated head of another girlfriend, Suzanne Bishop, was nearby..Now, both men are in Collier County Jail awaiting trials on murder charges.. " http://www.news-press.com/article/20110923/CRIME/109230367/Killings-Naples-women-linked-by-an-affair?nclick_check=1

Oh my! what is wrong with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Kimberly Moretz charged with helping hide the body of Ray. Big Mugshot.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-620.jpg

Is this the wife he chased with a machete?
    Meth. Or heroin. Absolutely at least one of the two. In my nonprofessional-but-I-see-it-every-day-at-work-opinion.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

This is so disturbing! I swear, we need a chart to follow everything.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Quote Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
    Meth. Or heroin. Absolutely at least one of the two. In my nonprofessional-but-I-see-it-every-day-at-work-opinion.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    It sure ain't the Florida sun.

Sad, right? Lady was living with a man with Tourette's body. I feel so bad for that poor guy's family.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast