1045 users online (173 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    FCA='Not in Chains' (bwoke mwhy toof)

ETA - Absolutely no offense intended to those with a speech impediment. Only to those with impediment of conscience.

I'll bite

1 Cindy sticking her head in the sand and not confronting KC for 31 days
    2 GA not calling 911 at the toe yard
    3 CA cleaning the car and washing KC clothes
    4 CA not admitting to what the flurry calls were about. And the argument the night before
    5 prosecution not bringing up the fighting and the flurry of calls enough to establish a better motive, cause the jury didn't by the young and free of responsibility motive.
    6 not showing the jail tape of KC when the remains were discovered
    7 not exploring the June 16 timeline enough

LE not meeting up with Roy Kronk back in August immediately upon his reporting that he found what turned out to be Caylee's little body so they could check out that area. Instead that child's body lay there for months, only for the are4a to be subsequently flooded, thereby further destroying evidence.

HUGE FLUB. IMO
    Last edited by tlcya; 01-21-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I'm going to ad the Sunshine Laws which led to the media frenzy which made it impossible to select a jury pool who hadn't already made their own conclusions, so they felt they needed to find jury members who had been living under a rock or otherwise not interested in current events, don't watch news, don't read newspapers, don't blog etc etc ...

I'm going to ad Nancy Grace et al here too.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

I always thought there were several factors..1st off that vehicle should have been taken into custody from day 1. From what I understand it reeked of death, so should have been a big clue. Yes Roy cronk not getting the LE attention needed also was a big factor.
    But I said it in the beginning to my hubby and will say it again. The Prosecution did not connect the dots for the jury and did not tie it all up in a big pretty bow. They gave them too much credit, assumed they would be smart and figure things out. They should have also let Tony and the ex Forgot his name speak...because Casey didn't want a bf that loved caylee which is why she broke up with the first dude...and tony didn't want girls... Also it needed to be brought out that she hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee. This all needed to be brought to light, cause you have to assume the jury knows nothing.

OK I'll say it with visions of flames in my rearview but...picking Pinellas to seat a jury. Ok I'm braced...

I too gave the jury far too much credit.

10 hours and 40 minutes.

shameful
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tygomuk View Post
    OK I'll say it with visions of flames in my rearview but...picking Pinellas to seat a jury. Ok I'm braced...
    Yes .. Why not Miami?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

After hearing Baez making wild non substantiated claims about George molesting Casey and George doing this and that..I told my husband..You know, this Girl is gonna walk. It should not be allowed to make up something like that ..to accuse others without fact, or without proof. I mean seriously I would have sued had someone done that to me. I think it should be not allowed, it tainted the jury...Baez should have been stopped, reprimanded on it etc. A new jury should have been selected at that point JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Yes .. Why not Miami?
    Miami would have been good. A lot of multi cultural people there, people with families and morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I'm going to ad the Sunshine Laws which led to the media frenzy which made it impossible to select a jury pool who hadn't already made their own conclusions, so they felt they needed to find jury members who had been living under a rock or otherwise not interested in current events, don't watch news, don't read newspapers, don't blog etc etc ...
    I'm going to ad Nancy Grace et al here too.
    I have some relatives in Arkansas that fit this descrip to a T...I love them to pieces but they are truly like this.

The prosecution not changing its strategy after opening statements. Once the defense admitted that Casey had known all along Caylee was dead, so much of their case, including the car became irrelevant. I wish they would have spent more time with Dr G explaining why they felt the duct tape was on her face before the body decomposed, and establishing a motive with Tony moving back to New York, (of course the "foolproof suffocation" search would have helped).

Before the jury came back my husband told me she would be found guilty of nothing more than manslaughter. When I asked why, he said all the state proved was that Casey was a horrible person, and she put her dead kid in the trunk of the car. He thought there was a possibility that Caylee had drown, Casey was so cold hearted she just didn't care & didn't want to deal with it, and the duct tape had been used on the garbage bags & got tangled in her hair by the animals & water. As soon as he said, my heart sunk. He's not a stupid man, and like the jurors, knew nothing about the case before the trial began.

I think the Pings would have been good..as someone mentioned previously. It showed where she was in the vicinity etc. I think the prosecution was too much into not wanting to rock the boat on anything did not help one bit. Sometimes stepping on toes gets results.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    The prosecution not changing its strategy after opening statements. Once the defense admitted that Casey had known all along Caylee was dead, so much of their case, including the car became irrelevant. I wish they would have spent more time with Dr G explaining why they felt the duct tape was on her face before the body decomposed, and establishing a motive with Tony moving back to New York, (of course the "foolproof suffocation" search would have helped).

Before the jury came back my husband told me she would be found guilty of nothing more than manslaughter. When I asked why, he said all the state proved was that Casey was a horrible person, and she put her dead kid in the trunk of the car. He thought there was a possibility that Caylee had drown, Casey was so cold hearted she just didn't care & didn't want to deal with it, and the duct tape had been used on the garbage bags & got tangled in her hair by the animals & water. As soon as he said, my heart sunk. He's not a stupid man, and like the jurors, knew nothing about the case before the trial began.
    BBM
    I agree Murdock which is why I believe a trip to the 'Car' may have reacquainted the Jury with reality...(if they were ever acquainted to begin with)

Quote Originally Posted by tygomuk View Post
    BBM
    I agree Murdock which is why I believe a trip to the 'Car' may have reacquainted the Jury with reality...(if they were ever acquainted to begin with)
    I don't know if that would have helped, or not. Only the jurors can really answer that question, but after talking about with my husband, I don't know that proving Caylee had partially decomposed in the trunk was really that important. It was crucial when "Zanny the nanny" took her, but once the drowning story came up, I just think it didn't mattered as much.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast