1059 users online (214 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Dr. Melissa Ketunuti, 35, murdered in her Philly home, 21 Jan 2013

What in God's name is wrong with people?

Police found the body of a local Pediatrician who works at CHOP on fire inside her home on Naudian Street. They know she had been shopping prior to her body being found because of receipts.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...iatrician.html

This poor, poor young woman. If the press is correct this Doctor's initials are "MK", but who knows if they have their stuff straight so I didn't want to put her name.

God speed beautiful good Doctor. My prayers for her family.

Local news updated that this young Doctor was found in her basement bound and on fire. Her dog walker had alerted the fire department about the fire.

A co-worker came by the house in concern for the woman's beloved Black Lab.

I just have no words.

Police are ruling the death suspicious until further investigation. That always gets me. I know it's a "term" until they rule homcide, but me thinks this Pediatrician did not bind herself and set herself on fire.

JMO, but I would think she went shopping and was followed home and they rushed her at her door.

This kind of cruelty is unimaginable, but seems to be happening more often in this messed-up world.

Words are insufficient to describe such evil. May this poor woman rest in peace and her killer(s) be apprehended as soon as possible.

Oh, this is one of the most horrible things I have seen in awhile. How that poor woman must have suffered. And she was someone who could do so much good in the world. Where was the pit bull/lab when this was happening to her? I know that both pit bulls and labs are friendly dogs but wouldn't the dog be barking up a storm? Mine would. If someone wanted to kill her, why not just shoot her. Why tie her up and set her on fire. What a horribly cruel thing to do, and no one heard her screaming? Or maybe the killer strangled her first? They just have to catch this killer and get him/her off the streets!!!

Sorry this happened, the world needs healers. I can only hope that she was dead before the fire was started. How sad. How brutal.

gosh i lived a 1/2 block away from here in the early 2000s. poor girl.
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

No matter which way she could have walked home from a store, there should be some video of her, and hopefully a very clear picture of whomever did this terrible thing.

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

There's a press conference that's about to begin on NBC Philadelphia.

Melissa's blog

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08909733186397167944

she hadn't written for some years but she sure packed a lot of life in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Oh, this is one of the most horrible things I have seen in awhile. How that poor woman must have suffered. And she was someone who could do so much good in the world. Where was the pit bull/lab when this was happening to her? I know that both pit bulls and labs are friendly dogs but wouldn't the dog be barking up a storm? Mine would. If someone wanted to kill her, why not just shoot her. Why tie her up and set her on fire. What a horribly cruel thing to do, and no one heard her screaming? Or maybe the killer strangled her first? They just have to catch this killer and get him/her off the streets!!!
    Maybe dog walker had the dog? Although the first article claims he came in to take the dog out. But they have not said anything about the dog found alive or dead, so was the dog kidnapped?
    Just my opinion

This is sad beyond words. The news earlier said she was more likely killed by strangulation
    of the rope around her neck.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...187766341.html

When they arrived at the home, they say they found the body of 34-year-old Melissa Ketunuti, a pediatric doctor at CHOP, on fire in the basement. Investigators say her hands and feet were bound and that there was some type of rope around her neck. They believe she was strangled and then set on fire.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast