1102 users online (227 members and 875 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IL - Joseph 'Joey' Frase, 20, Grayslake, 20 Jan 2013

Supposedly, this man left a party on foot on Saturday night the 19th and got lost. He called the friend with whom he arrived to tell him he was lost. Friends went out to look for him to no avail. He never showed up for work on Monday the 21st

http://barrington-il.patch.com/artic...-lake-saturday

Link to FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/JoeyFrasePleaseFindMe

Link to a photo of Joey:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4552598&type=1
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 01-22-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

http://grayslake.patch.com/articles/...-lake-saturday

some interesting comments after article.
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Search being put together for this morning (9am) according to the Find Facebook page.

He wasn't really wearing clothing to be out for long if all he had was a hoodie and t-shirt and no coat

It was cold Saturday night, early Sunday morning. It's -5 in Round Lake Beach now. Unless someone took him in, I'm afraid this is not going to end well.

Praying Joey is found soon and praying the searchers are well dressed to be outside in this weather. It's very dangerous to be out there at all with these temps.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I hope he found shelter or someone to take him in. I guess he was too afraid to call LE for help. I cannot imagine how cold he must have been when making that call. We just had a case in ID where the 18 yo young man died of hypothermia. Got lost, knocked on doors and people turned him away. They found him under a bridge last night...and the temps were not as cold as in this one.

Grayslake police search for man, 20, missing since Sunday

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,2179807.story

8:14 a.m. CST, January 22, 2013

Volunteers and police in far north suburban Grayslake are searching for a man who’s been missing since Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I hope he found shelter or someone to take him in. I guess he was too afraid to call LE for help. I cannot imagine how cold he must have been when making that call. We just had a case in ID where the 18 yo young man died of hypothermia. Got lost, knocked on doors and people turned him away. They found him under a bridge last night...and the temps were not as cold as in this one.

I saw that other case. Very sad. I wish people would call the police for a lost person rather than turn them away in the bitter cold.

I wish we had more information on why Joey left on foot from the party. One of the MSM articles, or comments on one of the MSM articles indicated Joey hadn't retrieved his car. Did he drive to the party, or did he leave his car elsewhere and ride with someone else to the party?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I saw that other case. Very sad. I wish people would call the police for a lost person rather than turn them away in the bitter cold.

I wish we had more information on why Joey left on foot from the party. One of the MSM articles, or comments on one of the MSM articles indicated Joey hadn't retrieved his car. Did he drive to the party, or did he leave his car elsewhere and ride with someone else to the party?
    From the comments I'm wondering if he either didn't have a chance to get his keys (maybe in his coat?) or because he had been drinking the keys were taken off him.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post

RUMOR ALERT!!!

Cub, he went to the party with someone else, but the guy who owned the house kicked him out. He left on foot and then called his friend asking to come get him because he was cold and lost. Comments under one of the articles. I am so upset and worried for this kid. I pray they find him..and more so that he found shelter somewhere. Why didn't he call LE. Why didn't the friend call LE when he couldn't find him. Why didn't he stay on the phone with him until he was found. I'm just gut wrenched....and there has be more that we are not hearing. I certainly hope the friend DID go to try and find him. That case in ID and the little 5 yr old left out in the cold in Philly was bad enough....now this.

I just read on that facebook page for missing person: He has been found God Bless his soul.. It was posted 3 minutes ago!! I sure hope that he is found safe!!!!

They are saying that he's not been found....
    "Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
    -Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh

Also I have a very bad feeling about this. There are TONS of waterways around the area his phone last pinged off (Rt60 & Chardon Road)......
    "Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
    -Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh

Yeah it's going back and forth! And saw where someone put that police are heading to the airport!! It's so cold there! I pray for his safety but it's not looking good!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast