1164 users online (202 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IL - Vicki Vukelich, 32, Glenwood, 24 Feb 1991

Hooray for her daughter's efforts!
    http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southt...ews/209nd1.htm

Thank You

Thank You so much for your thoughts!! My main goal is to find her and put "him" behind bars!! I just don't want people to forget that she's missing and has been murdered!! Thank you!

Jill, the link has changed so the article about Vikki doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Is there any news in the search for her? I tried to Google her name but the most recent articles I could find were years old.

It's been so long, with no answers . . .

Thanks doc - those were the two I found also. They are years old - I was wondering what was in the link at the top of the thread that is now changed.

Angry Not much has been done yet

This is how it's been for 14 1/2 yrs - a roller coster - It's good and things are progressing, and then - nothing! It's laziness on the "public defenders" and I know it is! I lived it that house with my mom and step father and I know he killed her - and so do they! I just don't know what else to do - I've contacted everyone as far as, Cold Case Files, Unsolved Mysteries, State' Attny's Office, FBI ( as recently as today), the media, Channels 2, 5 , 7 , & 32! Nobody wants to touch this case because of how it was soooo screwed up in the begining! But this is my Mother - I just don't understand how EVERY Law Enforcement Agency thinks it's just going to "go away"!! I WILL NOT EVER, let her be forgotten. She will have her dignity - she was murdered and she deserves justice!
    If any body know any "other avenues" I can take, Please, Please, Please, let me know!!

Angry another wife of "his" dead

You can also do a search for the name of Mary Jonker-Vukelich. She's the second wife after my mom - who "mysteriously" died!
    "His" third wife also, just left him for "domestic violence".
    Thank God she got away and is still alive - but he already has a new "girlfriend"!
    This is why I'm so frustrated with the law inforcement! How many more women have to be killed - this is serious!

Thoughts are with you

Jill; your Uncle Dan never stops wondering what happened to your mom either. He has visited with and spoken to police up there also who seem so "gung ho" and then he never hears from them again. She is not forgotten....bless you.

Hoping for new news

Just bumping for Vikki. Always hoping that some police dept in the state of Illinois will follow this all the way through and get justice for Vikki.

Vikki Vukelich, Missing 15 YRS, Feb.23, 1991

Well, It's almost that time of year again. We're preparing to do all the interviews again! I was able to get some home videos of my mom, which haven't been aired yet! I think it will be really good - maybe someone will have the courage to tell us where she is! I can only pray!

Let us know when

Please post when you might be getting coverage. We try to keep all of that stuff. Here's keeping fingers crossed!

Vikki Vukelich Web Page

I will definetly keep everyone informed at let you know when it will be on the air. I also wanted to give a web address http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ich_vikki.html

Somebody was nice enough to do this for my mom - but i don't know who, so thanks so much, whoever you are!! I love it!

Just an interesting map.

Gee...I wonder what he might have done with Vikki's body...just a SMALL amount of forest preserve area. I wonder how thoroughly that has ever been searched.....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...38149,0.133209

News Coverage

Tomorrow, the actual anniversary, I will be doing the interviews with NBC and Fox. It will air tomorrow night but I will let everyone the exact time when I'm finished with the interview! I've also been in contact with the Laci and Conner Fund, and they're going to help us set up a press conference for us to offer a reward for anybody with ANY information as to my mother's whereabouts! Keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck to you Jill ~ I hope you finally recieve answers and justice!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast