Naked assailant terrorizes NFM family

TrackerSam

Reaction score
NORTH FORT MYERS, FL - A North Fort Myers resident was tackled by a naked man who had leapt off his roof Monday evening - and the scene only got more bizarre from there.

The resident said he was lying in bed when he and his wife heard what sounded like thunder.

The man went outside and saw Bruni running around on the roof. He allegedly jumped off and onto the victim, hitting him in the shoulder and knocking him down.

Deputies say Bruni then ran into the house and pulled a large-screen TV off its stand and dumped the contents of a vacuum onto the floor.

Bruni then headed toward the couple's son's bedroom, where several guns were stored, so the man's wife fired three warning shots from a .38 revolver.

The arrest report says Bruni fell to the floor - but then began pleasuring himself.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/20649108/naked-assailant-terrorizes-nfm-family?hpt=ju_bn4

Guess he was trying to return fire. Another Florida crazy.

um. kaaaay.

trying not to laugh cause I think Brunni may have some psych problems but

:floorlaugh:

Can you imagine this happening to you? LOL...not a good thing, and probably scary as all heck, but yes, I'm laughing...

Bath salts, anyone?

best-
Herding Cats

Yeah, this guy had to be on something. I am sure whatever was going on in his head, his actions seemed perfectly logical.

But man oh man, can you imagine, some naked guy tackles you runs int your living room assaults your tv and your vacuum and then proceeds to pleasure himself ?!?

Bizarre! Don't know what this guy was on, but I don't want any. Yowza!

If his weird actions were not enough, there is an even more disturbing line in the article:

Bruni then headed toward the couple's son's bedroom, where several guns were stored, so the man's wife fired three warning shots from a .38 revolver.

I hope the son is at least in his 30's, but am sooooo happy Bruni did not find the guns for himself! Nor the wife's .38 revolver that she used.

This guy is lucky. In FL, homeowner could have killed him without getting into trouble. And if he does it again, he might not be so lucky next time.

Wow. Just... wow.

I have absolutely no idea how I'd react to this. Such a truly bizarre story.

Either the 'assailant' has some serious mental health issues that need to be tackled, or he was on some kind of crazy trip.

And I thought strange things happen to me... :what: :floorlaugh:

When out on the roof there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter ....snort ! :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry I just could not help myself ! Someone said bath salts ? I agree........

When out on the roof there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter ....snort ! :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry I just could not help myself ! Someone said bath salts ? I agree........

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Good one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas