1123 users online (226 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Post 21 Things You Should Never Buy at Garage Sales

Bargains are great, but cross these gross, broken, and unsafe items off your list when you head out to garage sales.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Great article. Some of them I had never thought of as being dangerous. The others I thought of one I found out some of the apartment buildings in this city have bedbugs!!! I'm even afraid to go to the library now because of that. I love garage sales, yard sales, and thrift stores, but have stopped going unless it is for something that can be washed in hot soapy bleach water, like a food processor or other kitchen thing that is made of plastic, metal or glass and doesn't carry bugs or show sings of damage.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Shew! Toothbrushes weren't on the list! I hate to think about paying retail for those things!