Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2656

Thread: Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    I agree
    The picture is not an indication of where she is living.

That is not the Atlantic Ocean behind her..IF she is in Brevard county it's either the Banana River or Indian River Lagoon..

The dock and the plastic Adirondack patio chair indicates to me it's someone's home/backyard

Unless they carted that chair in a pick up truck and placed in along a river or lake shore park in order to take that picture.
    I've spent a lot of time in both Rivers on a boat. Most of the houses are on canals with stone seawalls. If the house is directly on the river, there is usually water right up to the grass/mangroves - no sand. You can't destroy mangroves without a permit. I for the life of me cannot figure out where this picture was taken if it was taken in Brevard County. I'm not saying it's not, I just can't figure it out.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ScubaTwinn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings444 View Post
    I have followed the Arias case and FCA is worse. There is nothing worse than murdering your little precious child! Don't get me wrong, Jodi Arias comes close and is a disgusting, disturbed, cold blooded killer...but nothing can compare to the entire Ant clan. It's a total sum of scum with that family. FCA is the worst of the worst. And..because I know FCA follows here, Jodi is much prettier.
    TotallyAgree

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Did you ever see the film 'Fatal Attraction'? - Jodi Arias is a bunny boiler..
    OMG. A bunny boiler. That is absolutely the funniest thing I have ever heard!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    BBM-Oh, that's right. I now remember hearing about that. I wonder what position he holds with Quinco. I'm surprised because I always had the impression, George never wanted to work. I knew about the 600K from Dr. Phil. I'm guessing they may have received funds from other sources we know nothing about. Post trial,I predicted the A's would upgrade into a larger,more lavish house. Apparently, I was wrong on that one.
    Here is their website - click on About us for a photo of George.
    Someone handed him a badge that said 'Safety Director'.....
    David Deese must have a twisted sense of humor.

http://www.quincoelectrical.com/home.html

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

"indeed the irony is rich"

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    "indeed the irony is rich"
    From what I have read David Deese has had a lot of troubles with the law.
    Taking the A's under his wing is his way of getting back at LE.... IMO

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

GA and CA famous Chili

and if you look at the facebook page for the 'company' you'll find CA and GA dishing out their famous chili at a cookoff. Wow.
    Further in, i saw a badge for LA Maybe Quinco has adopted them all.

UGH. And pics of little kids running around at the party... I just couldn't be that nice.... no matter WHO i worked for.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kakidoll For This Useful Post:

@charok: "indeed the irony is rich"

That would be "iorny" ...

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ms Esq For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kakidoll View Post
    and if you look at the facebook page for the 'company' you'll find CA and GA dishing out their famous chili at a cookoff. Wow.
    Further in, i saw a badge for LA Maybe Quinco has adopted them all.

UGH. And pics of little kids running around at the party... I just couldn't be that nice.... no matter WHO i worked for.
    Lee Anthony has a name tag there but no title...

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Well well well. It looks like these residents have not only seen her but state it is the "worst kept secret" that she is there.

Looks like the social media "rumors" turned out to hold some weight...again. Thanks TT,I knew there was something to what you were saying.

How does the saying go? Oh yeah... "thou doth protest too much"
    Uh huh - so these are residents who have seen her, and obviously don't want their privacy protected because they'll stoop to talking to Longo and Helling.....but NO ONE has taken a picture??? No one said - what time does "she and her bodyguard" walk "her dog"? A media guy is in town long enough to talk to people but not long enough to catch her walking by??

Oh that's credibility for you. Investigative Journalism at it's finest.

I want to know why no one asks "the next question"! Okay FCA, you have reconciled with your father? Next question and the important one - "has your father reconciled with you?"
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    You just solved it for me lg. As I have stated before, for at least the last two years, twice a day, for an hour each visit, I walk 2 dogs in Ocean Woods. It just dawned on me that sometimes I have a large tall friend with me when I do these walks, and often I wear a hat and sunglasses; the residents there that don't know me are guessing I am Casey Anthony with a bodyguard. Despite the fact that I am a 52 year old 5'6" male.

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Uh huh - so these are residents who have seen her, and obviously don't want their privacy protected because they'll stoop to talking to Longo and Helling.....but NO ONE has taken a picture??? No one said - what time does "she and her bodyguard" walk "her dog"? A media guy is in town long enough to talk to people but not long enough to catch her walking by??

Oh that's credibility for you. Investigative Journalism at it's finest.

I want to know why no one asks "the next question"! Okay FCA, you have reconciled with your father? Next question and the important one - "has your father reconciled with you?"
    " When ever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rossva For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    hmm prettier...check...better "build"/figure...check...better photographer...check...talented in other ways/drawing eg..check...thanks for pointing those out. you know FCA or one of her ICP's troll this site and report back to them as to what we say....wonder if we will see FCA original artwork make its appearence?? its petty but i delight in the fact that these "comparisions" and how fca falls short will make her

oh yeah jodi's victim was an adult capable of defending himself vs a small child which stood NO chance.
    Least we not forget another one: Even Jodi's attorneys are more likeable. Still slimy and inexperienced, but more likeable. IMHO, of course.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

oh great! now he's gonna cry. You KNOW how he hates to be left out!
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings444 View Post
    I have followed the Arias case and FCA is worse. There is nothing worse than murdering your little precious child! Don't get me wrong, Jodi Arias comes close and is a disgusting, disturbed, cold blooded killer...but nothing can compare to the entire Ant clan. It's a total sum of scum with that family. FCA is the worst of the worst. And..because I know FCA follows here, Jodi is much prettier.
    I heard Jodie Arais when it first happened. I have not paid attention to the case. I never thought it would get heavy media attention.

Jodie Arias killed an adult, while Casey Anthony killed a child, her own child. Harming and/or killing children is lowest of the lowest. I have seen what happens to people like Lori Drew, Jerry Sandusky, Adam Lanza, Osama bin Laden, etc.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:

That little child killer is lucky to be alive because she has no remorse whatsover. I keep on waiting for the day that someone catches up to her.
    I still think if you Caylee.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Is that what the badge says hanging around George's neck?
    I can't read it??
    Is it the photo with George standing in front of the airplane?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Bodyguards don't work for nothing, so what resources does she really have that just never make it onto paper in her name?
    Probably one of her internet 'killer groupies'.
    Funny that there are no names for "bodyguard services" listed on the bankruptcy filing!
    Guess even FCA knows it's not a good idea to give the middle finger to your bodyguard and include him in your bankruptcy get-out-of-debt-free schemes!

Just like she didn't include her current attorneys - Mason; Fryer; Greene; Chemlir; and current Private Investigator/boyfriend Pat McKenna.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Can you post an enlarged photo of the badge?
    TIA

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Here's Lee's name tag, and Lee grinning broadly shaking hand of David Deese and Cindy and George at the company chili cook off

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Can you post an enlarged photo of the badge?
    TIA
    It won't show up from that photo. There have been others photos of him online wearing a badge with Quinco Safety Director clearly displayed, I'll try and find them later- it was at a Quinco employee function, inside a warehouse, a BBQ luncheon.
    I think it was Facebook but maybe Flickr- he is listed on LinkedIn if you are a member, it shows that title also..
    BBL

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    You just solved it for me lg. As I have stated before, for at least the last two years, twice a day, for an hour each visit, I walk 2 dogs in Ocean Woods. It just dawned on me that sometimes I have a large tall friend with me when I do these walks, and often I wear a hat and sunglasses; the residents there that don't know me are guessing I am Casey Anthony with a bodyguard. Despite the fact that I am a 52 year old 5'6" male.
    You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO
    The thanks button just wasn't enough LolaMoon- excellent post!

I think Rossva was joking about being mistaken for FCA. At least I hope he was

It won't show up from that photo. There have been others photos of him online wearing a badge with Quinco Safety Director clearly displayed, I'll try and find them later- it was at a Quinco employee function, inside a warehouse, a BBQ luncheon.
    I think it was Facebook but maybe Flickr- he is listed on LinkedIn if you are a member, it shows that title also..
    BBL

I couldn't see it either - lol, I had already tried so here are my pics. Oh, and so KC of GA to wear a lanyard!

47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    I couldn't see it either - lol, I had already tried so here are my pics. Oh, and so KC of GA to wear a lanyard!

These people make me sick... still!

49. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:

Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast