Ananova: Russell says no to showing his willy

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Russell Crowe says his film Eucalyptus was cancelled because he didn't want to show off his willy.

The film, due to star Nicole Kidman, was ditched last week three days before filming was due to start.

Russell said: "I was taken aback at the addition of a scene requiring me to expose my penis to the young Queen Elizabeth."

He said he was told he could use a prosthetic one and was given a range to choose from.

Reports also suggested that he had fallen out with Nicole Kidman reports The Sun.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1291608.html?menu=

I don't blame him for not wanting to show it. Personally, I don't want to see it either. :confused:

He's an *advertiser censored*, I have no desire to see it either.

He must not be very well endowed! (hee hee)

Besides, how can he compete with my man below?

What a nut job. How high up the food chain does this guy think he is??? His willy is probably very very little........poor Russell. They have doctors that can help you with that now hon.

Sherlock said:
He's an *advertiser censored*, I have no desire to see it either.

He must not be very well endowed! (hee hee)

Besides, how can he compete with my man below?

That is exactly what I thought Sherlock. That he isn't really that ummm errrr "gifted" in that area.
I don't think he is cute either, but unlike you and Jeana, now I am curious...

I am happy for you and your man. LOL...

I sure enjoyed seeing my main man Brad Pitt hangin' out...
:woohoo:

Okay,
if yall could see anyone's package that you chose, who would it be?
I have always been curious about Shaquille O'Neil.
If this is too risque, I can definitely delete my post...

Bhodirasta said:
That is exactly what I thought Sherlock. That he isn't really that ummm errrr "gifted" in that area.

Okay,

Thanks for the well wishes for my enthusiastic, hard-working, get-up-and go man! :) I just wish I could fetch his beers faster! lol

Any man's package? hmmmm, I think the list could go on and on, but I'd have to say, without giving it a lot of thought, Kevin Costner. Yum! :D

Now, if he spilled crumbs in my bed he would not be tossed out! :)

Sherlock

Sherlock said:
Thanks for the well wishes for my enthusiastic, hard-working, get-up-and go man! :) I just wish I could fetch his beers faster! lol

Any man's package? hmmmm, I think the list could go on and on, but I'd have to say, without giving it a lot of thought, Kevin Costner. Yum! :D

Now, if he spilled crumbs in my bed he would not be tossed out! :)

Sherlock

LMAO! you need to git yerself a good dawg. I have seen labs trained to get beers out of the fridge...
It is hilllllarious.

I have also wondered about that soccer player David Beckstrom. He is just gorgeous. And also, Sean Penn (Yah gotta wonder about the package Madonna chooses!) lolllll

Bhodirasta said:

Okay,
I'm now extremely curious to know where you saw Brad Pitt's.

As for whose I'd like to see, there is a guy at work who has an extemely large buldge in his pants. I have trouble looking him in the face when I'm speaking to him. I can see how men might have trouble with a well endowed woman keeping his eyes on his face. Anyhow, I'd love to see what it is this guy has in there that is so big! I mean the buldge is just huge! As for famous people, Harrison Ford or Will Smith.

Arielle said:

As for whose I'd like to see, there is a guy at work who has an extemely large buldge in his pants. I have trouble looking him in the face when I'm speaking to him. I can see how men might have trouble with a well endowed woman keeping his eyes on his face. Anyhow, I'd love to see what it is this guy has in there that is so big! I mean the buldge is just huge! As for famous people, Harrison Ford or Will Smith.

The ole' potato trick...

Casshew said:
Russell Crowe says his film Eucalyptus was cancelled because he didn't want to show off his willy.

The film, due to star Nicole Kidman, was ditched last week three days before filming was due to start.

Russell said: "I was taken aback at the addition of a scene requiring me to expose my penis to the young Queen Elizabeth."

He said he was told he could use a prosthetic one and was given a range to choose from.

Reports also suggested that he had fallen out with Nicole Kidman reports The Sun.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1291608.html?menu=

I found this an interesting typo given the subject :D

Mare

There are loads of ways a man can "accentuate" - socks are a popular option, as are the various versions of "enhancing" underwear one can buy now. Often it is an "optical illusion" when men have a really obvious "package". They are intentionally making it look bigger with placement and fit of pants etc. I was a Theatre Major and have done lots of theatre type stuff thru the years and I will say that gay men are the best at it - they have dozens of secrets to make things look, well, better than they really are. Quite shocking what they will endure for that "look" too - women have nothing on them in the "beauty can be painful" department, trust me.
So - often the old adage is true here as well, if it LOOKS too good to be true, it probably IS".

Wonder roos for men???

I've heard that they call them "wonder" bras because when a woman takes them off, the guy wonders where her *advertiser censored* went. :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Arielle said:

Hi Arielle,
"it" was posted on the net a while back. And if you want to take a gander for yourself, ask Cass. She has the goods, ready to be delivered. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back