AZ AZ - David Joseph Klink, 32, Chino, 25 Nov 1993

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another new no-photo NamUs casefile added last week:

I looked him up in Ancestry and found both his DOB (20-Aug-1960), and a Sophomore High School Photo from the 1977 Maryvale HS (Phoenix AZ) yearbook,

NamUs MP #: 19022 https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19022/0

DAVID JOSEPH KLINK

DavidJosephKlink1977MaryvaleHSPhoenixAZSophomore_zpsb8d8555c.jpg

(Note: This photo was taken when he was about 15-16 years old. He was about 33 years old at the time of his disappearance)

LKA
MISSING SINCE: November 25, 1993
AGE LKA: 33

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
DOB: 20-Aug-1960
HEIGHT: 70.0 to 72.0 in
SEX: Male
WEIGHT: 210.0 to 230.0 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brown

TRANSPORTATION METHODS
1972 White/Green Ford LTD Sedan, Arizona License HPR666
1978 White Plymouth Sedan Arizona License JAM023 VIN RH41G8A193886 Expires 7/30/94

IDENTIFIERS
DNA: Not Available
DENTALS: Not Available
FINGERPRINTS: Not Available

It looks like David Klink's case is related to that of ALBERT RAY CRAWFORD (AKA SONNEY), another new no-photo NamUs casefile added last week.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19023/0

They both went missing from the same location on the same date, and the same vehicles are listed on both casefiles.

Hello everyone, I am the son of Holly Annette Klink, the sister of David Klink.

I am 29 years old and my mother has since passed away in 2015. I am very excited to finally find something about this case after years of searching.

The first time I heard this being discussed I was around 10 years old overhearing a conversation between my mother, her sister Donetta Alford (who is the wife of the in-law that was murdered and witnessed by David, or rather their brother.) And the father of the 3, who is named Donald Klink. (Who has also since passed away).

Continued

The conversation was intense and I could feel it was a very sensitive topic for them and so, as a kid does, I did my best to snoop and listen in. It has been quite a long time since this but ill list out the things that stood out to me.

1. They (David and Sonny) had supposedly been living inside an underground bus - yes you read that right.

2. There was an ominous person that was called "the chicken man" - no other details I can remember but that name always scared me ever since.

3. Rumors they were dealing drugs with Mexican gang/s

4. Donald klink (the father) found human bones somewhere (not sure what came of that)

5. Donetta klink received the police report that was reportedly more than a thousand pages

6. According to my aunt, some of the things she read in the report traumatized her. This affected my mother so much that she never mustered the strength to read the report for herself. The report is still in possession of my aunt.

7. Suspicions the police either made several mistakes during the investigation or a pure cover up

Continued

The conversation was intense and I could feel it was a very sensitive topic for them and so, as a kid does, I did my best to snoop and listen in. It has been quite a long time since this but ill list out the things that stood out to me.

1. They (David and Sonny) had supposedly been living inside an underground bus - yes you read that right.

2. There was an ominous person that was called "the chicken man" - no other details I can remember but that name always scared me ever since.

3. Rumors they were dealing drugs with Mexican gang/s

4. Donald klink (the father) found human bones somewhere (not sure what came of that)

5. Donetta klink received the police report that was reportedly more than a thousand pages

6. According to my aunt, some of the things she read in the report traumatized her. This affected my mother so much that she never mustered the strength to read the report for herself. The report is still in possession of my aunt.

7. Suspicions the police either made several mistakes during the investigation or a pure cover up

Drawing this to @CarlK90245 's attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back