Found Deceased VA - Candice Banks, 28, Newport News, 12 Jan 2013 *Arrest*

cmlegend99

Reaction score
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/police-ask-for-help-finding-missing-woman

Police ask for help finding missing woman
Updated: Monday, 28 Jan 2013, 7:04 AM EST
Published : Saturday, 26 Jan 2013, 4:33 PM EST

Hampton, Va. (WAVY) - Police seek a 28-year-old Newport News woman known to visit Hampton.

Candice Patrice Banks was last seen on Jan. 12 in the 1100 block of Lasalle Avenue, according to a Hampton police spokesman. Banks frequents Hampton to visit family and friends. Her family filed a missing person's report because of concern for her health and safety.

Anyone with information about Banks whereabouts should call the Hampton Police Division at 727-6111.

Here's a picture of Candice snipped from your link, cmlegend99:

07LSTNp.jpg

do we know what Candice did for work or where she worked?

Rumor per her facebook accounts: she apparently was sexting someone back in Dec and her boyfriend found out, so they were having relationship troubles. The boyfriend PA last updated his facebook on Jan 12 at 2:26am....

Rumor per her facebook accounts: she apparently was sexting someone back in Dec and her boyfriend found out, so they were having relationship troubles. The boyfriend PA last updated his facebook on Jan 12 at 2:26am....

Why can't people break up, get drunk, and listen to sad silly love songs anymore??

Wow! Thanks for finding her original FB. I only found her 2nd one. I agree, the last status update from her BF's FB is very suspicious!

Who saw her last? Who reported her missing & when? Sheesh I wish these news outlets would give us more info!

Ad not to mention its been over two weeks since she was last seen

so sad, another young woman struck down in the prime of her life.

10 On Your Side spoke exclusively with Banks' father, Charles Jones, who was at the scene Monday. Jones said he believed Banks' former boyfriend, Curtis Brazier, is responsible.

"I think they had an altercation and I think he did something to her," Jones said.

Brazier was arrested Jan. 14 near the site of where the body was found for stealing Banks' purse. Police have yet to confirm a connection between Banks' death and Brazier.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/hampton/officers-find-body-in-wooded-area

BBM

http://articles.dailypress.com/2013...search-warrant-newport-news-woman-police-dogs

I hope that will link up to the story. its from their main news page. Basically it states that the boyfriend (ex) that the dad suspected had been threatening her for weeks before hand. Not only was he threatening her but he also robbed her and was arrested january 14th -- weeks before she went missing.

Just an update. he looks major creepy too.

Brazier is quoted as saying during the altercation Banks told him to run in order for him not to be there when the police arrived due to prior convictions so why on earth would she provide a statement to police incriminating him if she was so worried about him getting arrested. Doesn't make sense. The poor woman, from her FB page she was trying to start fresh & positive. RIP Candice :(

Any updates on this case? I can't find any... Candice deserves justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back