1478 users online (222 members and 1256 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Voters
305. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.

131 42.95%
  • NO.

97 31.80%
  • NOT SURE.

77 25.25%

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMaee View Post
    That's an interesting theory, I was an ex addict and I never knew someone to be impotent from cocaine use. I've seen it with opioids and downers, uppers usually help with sex drive. That's just from my experience.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk
    99.9% of SK have impotence issues it’s apart of the whole psychosexual issues they have he may do drugs I often wonder if he goes to NA meetings looking for victims, but the impotence this guy has most likely is a part of something else besides drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    99.9% of SK have impotence issues itís apart of the whole psychosexual issues they have he may do drugs I often wonder if he goes to NA meetings looking for victims, but the impotence this guy has most likely is a part of something else besides drugs.
    That was my thought exactly. I was mostly making the comment because I have an inside view to cocaine use and thought I could offer a different view.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    You folks have been reading my accusations of corruption for several years. In this venue and several others I must have written at least 1 million words on this I joined this Board because my outlets were taken down, outlets that got considerable views by thousands of viewers.I made no secret of why I was here and made it clear I had an agenda.: to expose the corruption in the DA's office.

I called Spota, Burke, and others of being liars and framers of an innocent man, my former SIL. No one with the ability to do something about it seems to care.

Well guess who is in jail for obstruction of justice, i.e. for lying. It is Burke for getting at least 10 cops to lie for him in the cover-up in the Loeb case. Guess who is under arrest for participating in those lies: Tom Spota. Jim Hickey was a major witness in the SIL's trial, and I am told he has been arrested as a liar in the Loeb case.

Who do you think is telling the truth - me or them.
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMaee View Post
    That was my thought exactly. I was mostly making the comment because I have an inside view to cocaine use and thought I could offer a different view.

Probably a cocaine user lisk to self medicaid impotence issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67