729 users online (82 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Voters
319. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.

137 42.95%
  • NO.

99 31.03%
  • NOT SURE.

83 26.02%

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,064 of 1064
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    One day your singing praises. Today hes a moron.
    yeah - you're right.
    He did very good in the depositions, yup.
    But he didn't do good because he's smart, he just backed peg leg into a wall
    and peg leg lied about things and it's so obvious that Hellen Keller would know it.

I laughed right out loud when Hackett's attorney said to the moron

"That was only supposed to be a 15 minute break, why were you out there
    talking to the press for 30 minutes?"

and moron said

"I wasn't."

And Hackett's attorney asked the court reporter for the time of the break
    and it was 30 minutes.

It is most unfortunate that the joker is Shannan's attorney, he is too busy
    looking at himself in the mirror to become educated in his own clients professional
    playing field. Be that as it may, he was very good in some sections of the depositions.

I like to see if Leeann will text me. Most of the time when I say snarky things about
    the moron, she texts me because it upsets her that I'm bashing him. Go figure.

Is there anyway to mute a person through Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    yeah - you're right.
    He did very good in the depositions, yup.
    But he didn't do good because he's smart, he just backed peg leg into a wall
    and peg leg lied about things and it's so obvious that Hellen Keller would know it.

I laughed right out loud when Hackett's attorney said to the moron

"That was only supposed to be a 15 minute break, why were you out there
    talking to the press for 30 minutes?"

and moron said

"I wasn't."

And Hackett's attorney asked the court reporter for the time of the break
    and it was 30 minutes.

It is most unfortunate that the joker is Shannan's attorney, he is too busy
    looking at himself in the mirror to become educated in his own clients professional
    playing field. Be that as it may, he was very good in some sections of the depositions.

I like to see if Leeann will text me. Most of the time when I say snarky things about
    the moron, she texts me because it upsets her that I'm bashing him. Go figure.
    Scorpio.. you said you had contact with john ray about access to the depositions.. did you take that opportunity to “constructively criticize” in a civil way, some of his angles based off what info youve gathered or did you take the opportunity to tell him what you really think about him and his hats?

Getting all wrapped up with the name calling, JRs wardrobe and assumptions of JRs motives for handling the case serves what purpose exactly?
    Last edited by Vapor; 01-03-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Scorpio.. you said you had contact with john ray about access to the depositions.. did you take that opportunity to “constructively criticize” in a civil way, some of his angles based off what info youve gathered or did you take the opportunity to tell him what you really think about him and his hats?

Getting all wrapped up with the name calling, JRs wardrobe and assumptions of JRs motives for handling the case serves what purpose exactly?
    My first contact with the moron was 6 years ago when I sent him money
    for the start up filing fee costs of Shannan M. Gilbert Foundation. The family sent a designated
    solicitation request for monies to be mailed to John Ray for the start up filing fees for SMG
    not for profit.

Since then I had contact with him regularly. I asked him repeatedly why he always had a smirk on his face when discussing this case. I asked him repeatedly why he was always running to People Magazine about this case. He had a meeting in his office after Mari died, and there was a handful of people that he cherry picked to be there. I was one of them. Everything I've said here, I've said to his face folks. Oh he knows exactly where I stand.

I do believe Truth Justice and Integrity are going to body slam him this year.

Shannan M. Gilbert Foundation (501 3 c) charity

Did any of you send John Ray monies for the Shannan M Gilbert Not for Profit Foundation?
    Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheCase27 View Post
    Is there anyway to mute a person through Tapatalk
    If you find a way please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    No way...just because her sister had schizophrenia does not mean shannon did. Brewers house is ground zero for lisk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I didn’t say Shannan had Schizophrenia. I merely suggested that her cause of death could be argued based on the family history.

Quote Originally Posted by crimehunter58 View Post
    If you find a way please let me know.

Tap the persons name. Then on their profile page tap the ... in the top right corner. Ignore/Block comes up.

Does anyone know what direction the cluster of four in Long Island were facing?

Doesn't appear as though I can start a threat on this forum. This is my first post.

I've noticed that nobody has ever looked into a man named Babak Ghanad http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted/babak-ghanad for the LISK killings. He was a long haul truck driver that often drove from Eastern Canada down to Florida. He has killed sex workers previously and was active around the time of the LISK killings, then not active after he fled for his home country of Iran. I recall seeing that some investigators believe the LISK killer to be a truck driver, but I'm not sure. Anyways, let me know if this is a good un-sub for the LISK murders or if he may fit the profile. I'm curious to see what people think. Thanks!

Long haul trucks and the driver of such trucks don't seem to be a good fit as the LISK killer.

He is wanted for one murder of an 18 year girl, no mention of any other murders. Long Haul truckers usually stay on their routes of major highways. I don't see him on Ocean Parkway.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    Long haul trucks and the driver of such trucks don't seem to be a good fit as the LISK killer.
    I agree...just not feeling a connection here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What most ppl arent looking at is the tie between Serial killers and the Army . Dahmer army , berkowitz army , Manson Army , bundy Army , i can go on for awhile but i have noticed 1 thing alot of serial killers have in common is the Army very Interesting to me , just a theory of mine if LISK is ever caught My guess he was in the Army this could explain multiple dump sites across different state lines._any thoughts ?

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71