1290 users online (204 members and 1086 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - Jacob Samusenko, 17, Erie, 29 January 2013

http://www.goerie.com/Erie-police-se...sing-17yearold

was last seen Tuesday night, police said today. He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and 130 pounds, with brown eyes. He was last seen wearing track pants.
    Not a whole lot of information on this one so far. A Reddit post about it claims he went to take out the trash and did not return.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MissingPerso...come_together/
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-19-2013 at 02:06 PM.

$10,000 Reward to Find Missing Boy

http://yourerie.com/fulltext?nxd_id=282892

YourErie-12 hours ago

Anonymous donor offers large reward to anyone with direct lead to missing 17 year old.

Oh no. I just read about him on STL fb . I hope he's ok. How far away is the trash can ? Just outside the door or maybe a large community trash at the end of the road or something?

Has anyone heard any new information?

Police Continue Investigation into Missing Teen

http://yourerie.com/fulltext?nxd_id=283132

YourErie-12 hours ago

No successful leads in case of missing 17 year old from Erie.

The article says that no foul play is suspected, but unless an accident happened it just doesn't seem like he would have run away. He didn't take anything with him, right? You would think that someone who was going to voluntarily run away would make some kind of plans or take something with them...at least money. Unless they don't know if he did or not. Also, if he walks down by the bay, is it possible he could have gone out onto the lake? Is it frozen? I know some people who will walk out onto the frozen lake....if it was warm that week could he have fallen in or something? I wonder if they will conduct a scuba search...Unless the lake is so frozen that there was nowhere for him to fall in at.

And as far as the foul play is concerned, I don't know why they would say it's not suspected when anyone could have just picked him up. It's like he just disappeared into thin air.

Just some brain storming...

I don't know Jake or his family, but I just feel really sad about this and feel desperate to find him...I can't imagine what his family is going through.
    Last edited by Byrd; 02-06-2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: accedentally posted same thing twice, created second post into an after thought

Wow, this is way too similar to Jason Jolkowski.

Search continues for missing Erie teen

http://www.goerie.com/Search-continu...sing-Erie-teen

PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 7, 2013 12:59 PM EST
    UPDATED: FEBRUARY 7, 2013 12:59 PM EST
    STAFF REPORT, Erie Times-News

Erie police detectives continue their search for a teenager who has been missing for more than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKyle View Post
    Wow, this is way too similar to Jason Jolkowski.
    What happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    What happened to him?
    disappeared in broad daylight after bringing the trash cans in. He's the "Jason" of Project Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    The article says that no foul play is suspected, but unless an accident happened it just doesn't seem like he would have run away. He didn't take anything with him, right? You would think that someone who was going to voluntarily run away would make some kind of plans or take something with them...at least money. Unless they don't know if he did or not. Also, if he walks down by the bay, is it possible he could have gone out onto the lake? Is it frozen? I know some people who will walk out onto the frozen lake....if it was warm that week could he have fallen in or something? I wonder if they will conduct a scuba search...Unless the lake is so frozen that there was nowhere for him to fall in at.

And as far as the foul play is concerned, I don't know why they would say it's not suspected when anyone could have just picked him up. It's like he just disappeared into thin air.

Just some brain storming...
    Do you know this area Byrd? There's what appears to be a large park right there. Also they don't list addy's for RSO's in that 16507 zipcode.

Praying this young man is safe somewhere.

Moving to Discussion forum for our TEAM!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast