Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Continue here: please remember you can discuss the facts of the case; this does not include name calling or name variations of any players in this case. When discussing please keep the above moderator warnings in mind.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

Well, LE did not suggest that Dylan may have hitchhiked anyplace, when they offered up their two guesses last night.

Remember when that escaped RSO ended up dead after a stand off with police? Boyd was it? I have always had his story in the back of my mind - thinking he must have done something that sent him even further off the rails than he already was. I hope LE eliminated any possibility of his involvement in any way - the timing has just seemed a bit off to me.

It may seem far fetched, but I have just always got a bit of a jolt when I have seen posters elsewhere bring up his name too.

Well, LE did not suggest that Dylan may have hitchhiked anyplace, when they offered up their two guesses last night.
Your right, but they did say that he could have been abducted outside of the house. Could that have happened while Dylan was attempting to hitchhike?

They also said abduction or something happening in the house. If the abduction didn't occur in the house, it could have been by the roadside.
Heck, like you, I don't know - I have suggested before that Dylan could have even been sitting on the front step, standing by the mailbox, kicking stones along the roadside - waiting impatiently with his gear for dad to drive up and take him to his friends.
:moo:

Remember when that escaped RSO ended up dead after a stand off with police? Boyd was it? I have always had his story in the back of my mind - thinking he must have done something that sent him even further off the rails than he already was. I hope LE eliminated any possibility of his involvement in any way - the timing has just seemed a bit off to me.

It may seem far fetched, but I have just always got a bit of a jolt when I have seen posters elsewhere bring up his name too.

Was this the guy just inside New Mexico ? During first 2 or 3 weeks of Dylan's being gone ?

Or we could just not call it hitchhiking - he could have just set off walking on his own. Sick of waiting for dad and wanting to at least get moving - it could have even been very close to the time dad said he would be home. Restless and impatient teens are not necessarily completely rational when they want something.
:moo:

It would take around 7 hours to walk from Mark's house to Bayfield. If Mark left at 7:30 and was back at 11:30 that's 4 hours. Dylan supposed got up, ate cereal and watched a little tv. If he was walking to Bayfield, wouldn't Mark have seen him on his way home?

Was this the guy just inside New Mexico ? During first 2 or 3 weeks of Dylan's being gone ?

Yes him - he ended up shooting himself I think (or shot by LE - I haven't been back and looked him up since it first happened). I mean it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that a perp could end up over the border with a victim. I think his surname was Boyd?

It would take around 7 hours to walk from Mark's house to Bayfield. If Mark left at 7:30 and was back at 11:30 that's 4 hours. Dylan supposed got up, ate cereal and watched a little tv. If he was walking to Bayfield, wouldn't Mark have seen him on his way home?

Well I did think he was hoping to grab a ride - maybe even with dad. I doubt he would plan to walk for 7 hours. And given the outcome, IMO he was picked up by someone else before MR returned.

Did anyone see the GH comment on fmdr ? Strange !

I think it is important to keep in mind that Bender said last week that MR was the last identified person with Dylan. That means nobody saw him walking or hitchhiking and surely although not heavy traffic someone would have noticed him in broad daylight. JMO based on what Bender said.

I thought LE said he was abducted or something happened at or in the house. If he was hitchhiking, not sure how this would work into those working theories, unless,of course, a vehicle with a murderer/pervert inside just happened to be idling at curb for him to hitchhike into as he allegedly stepped outdoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth