WARNING OFFENSIVE: Very odd way to attempt murrder: Serously Offensive

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/31/poisoned-vagina-brazilian-woman

A poisoned vagina? What an intriguing yet stupid murder weapon
The news a Brazilian woman may have tried to poison her man through oral sex speaks to an age-old fear of female genitalia

Women using poison to murder their husbands is an old trope – one going back as far as Claudius's poisoning, which implicated his wife Agrippina. "Arsenic Annie" Nannie Doss saw off four husbands, as well as most of her family, in the span of four decades (she confessed to the murders in 1954). And now a Brazilian woman may soon be added to this pantheon of gloom. Although this alleged attempted homicide was unsuccessful, the method will certainly go down in history: she allegedly put poison in her vagina, and invited her husband to perform oral sex on her. The man became suspicious while down south, surprised by an "unusual smell". He took her to hospital, where the poison was found....

:what: :eek: :what: :puke: :runaway: :moo:

Ya know, Steely, just when the mens get to liking the oral vajayjay, you and your emu posse gotta go and ruin it!

:floorlaugh:

The picture is from the link in the OP.

SEX-MUSEUM-PARIS-FRANCE---010.jpg

A model from the Sex museum, Paris. 'Vaginas seem dark and mysterious, and produce strange liquids. Its secretions form the basis of the belief that women are unclean, indeed ritually so.' Photograph: Sipa Press/Rex Features

Ya know, Steely, just when the mens get to liking the oral vajayjay, you and your emu posse gotta go and ruin it!

:floorlaugh:

All it takes is an invite ? Doesn't seem like having him around would be such a bad thing ..

Would she not also suffer effects of the poisoning as it would penetrate through the skin?

Thank goodness he realized "something" was fishy.

I can't sleep so I figured I'd roam into the :cat: thread and kinda :bump: it to see if anyone has anymore witty comments. I'm too tired to witty.

Would she not also suffer effects of the poisoning as it would penetrate through the skin?

Thank goodness he realized "something" was fishy.

If she got any up inside it would definitely have caused problems. Sheesh alcohol etc....gets quickly absorbed if it is internal, not sure how sensitive the external tissue is though.

This whole things sounds too odd -- why not just poison his food?

Why not make his last minutes to your benefit. It actually sounds like she'd orgasm watching him die. One sick puppy.

Sing it!

Myyyyy vagina has a second name it's D-E-N-ta-taaaaaaa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy