GUILTY FL - Brianna Addison, 2, beaten to death, Fort Myers, 30 Jan 2013

OMG. Did you see how long his rap sheet was? It touched the ground.

That mother should be held negligent as well for leaving her children with such a monster. They are both disgusting.

"Mother's boyfriend" How often do we hear that? Moms - take better precautions with your kids!!!!!

That mother should be held negligent as well for leaving her children with such a monster. They are both disgusting.

"Mother's boyfriend" How often do we hear that? Moms - take better precautions with your kids!!!!!

I checked out mom's facebook and came across this picture posted hours before she went to work that night. Leaving her with "him."

Brianna is on the left. Notice the gash and huge knot on her head? I'm wondering if this wasn't just some little accident 2-year-old's have, but from previous abuse.

ETA: I don't know if I'm allowed to link her facebook so that is why I didn't.

Attachments

• 542352_251525324980791_906901980_n.jpg
    542352_251525324980791_906901980_n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 56

I completely agree with you, BR, about the mom being charged! I don't think this abuse was a new thing. Not this extreme.

I want to know why these monster bfs are only being charged with aggravated manslaughter? This is MURDER!!! If a person is beat to death, it is murder - especially when the victim is a defenseless, innocent little one. :furious:

And, the mother's boyfriend -- we hear it WAAAAAY TOO OFTEN lately. :banghead:

Why are these so-called moms leaving their most precious possession with these men? Especially men with rap sheets!

There was a Breaking News report here about this case, but I was in a Subway and couldn't get the information. It should be posted soon. All I heard was that it involved details the older child gave investigators. As soon as I see it online, I will link it.

ETA: I am also keeping close tabs on mom's facebook page. She has her last name listed as the last name of the man ( Johnson) who has murdered her child and she updated a picture of Brianna 6 hours ago. So why hasn't she changed her last name back to her real last name (Hall)? That disturbs me to no end. He just MURDERED YOUR BABY!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back