819 users online (151 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Brianna Addison, 2, beaten to death, mom's BF charged, 30 Jan 2013

http://www.winknews.com/Lights-Siren...-investigation

This one is close to home for me. Oh, and DCF was involved previously... of course! R.I.P. little one!
    Justice for Trayvon

OMG. Did you see how long his rap sheet was? It touched the ground.

That mother should be held negligent as well for leaving her children with such a monster. They are both disgusting.

"Mother's boyfriend" How often do we hear that? Moms - take better precautions with your kids!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post

That mother should be held negligent as well for leaving her children with such a monster. They are both disgusting.

"Mother's boyfriend" How often do we hear that? Moms - take better precautions with your kids!!!!!
    I checked out mom's facebook and came across this picture posted hours before she went to work that night. Leaving her with "him."

Brianna is on the left. Notice the gash and huge knot on her head? I'm wondering if this wasn't just some little accident 2-year-old's have, but from previous abuse.

ETA: I don't know if I'm allowed to link her facebook so that is why I didn't.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post

I completely agree with you, BR, about the mom being charged! I don't think this abuse was a new thing. Not this extreme.

I want to know why these monster bfs are only being charged with aggravated manslaughter? This is MURDER!!! If a person is beat to death, it is murder - especially when the victim is a defenseless, innocent little one.

And, the mother's boyfriend -- we hear it WAAAAAY TOO OFTEN lately.

Why are these so-called moms leaving their most precious possession with these men? Especially men with rap sheets!
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

New details in child's death investigation
    Feb 02, 2013
    DCF has investigated Brianna's mother twice before. Johnson, who has 12 kids of his own, was never part of those investigations. Hall's two remaining children are in state custody for the time being.http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...n#.UQ9HVqU9heA

There was a Breaking News report here about this case, but I was in a Subway and couldn't get the information. It should be posted soon. All I heard was that it involved details the older child gave investigators. As soon as I see it online, I will link it.

ETA: I am also keeping close tabs on mom's facebook page. She has her last name listed as the last name of the man ( Johnson) who has murdered her child and she updated a picture of Brianna 6 hours ago. So why hasn't she changed her last name back to her real last name (Hall)? That disturbs me to no end. He just MURDERED YOUR BABY!!
    Justice for Trayvon

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    http://www.news-press.com/article/20...ath-Fort-Myers

A little more info on this story.

From November 2014:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/27408552/...n#.VcZpOc78FWY

We were in court while a convicted child killer was sentenced. Derric Johnson was sentenced to 30 years in prison for killing his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter, Brianna Addison.