1061 users online (217 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Both Zodiac and the GSK changed MO's and some didn't notice, some did and remained quiet. It has taken a lot for me to come here and post a little of what I know.
    Robin Hood - hello, and thank you for posting all of your information and thoughts. I am always interested in hearing new theories!
    Just to clarify - do you mean that Zodiac and GSK changed their MOs and continued killing after their reign of terror was over, and nobody realised that it was them because the MOs were different? Or do you mean that they changed MOs during their acknowledged/canonical murders, and that this was not noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Robin Hood - hello, and thank you for posting all of your information and thoughts. I am always interested in hearing new theories!
    Just to clarify - do you mean that Zodiac and GSK changed their MOs and continued killing after their reign of terror was over, and nobody realised that it was them because the MOs were different? Or do you mean that they changed MOs during their acknowledged/canonical murders, and that this was not noticed?
    Aslan, thank you for your reply. I'll try and answer as best I feel I can.

Q. 'Do you mean that Zodiac and GSK changed their MOs and continued killing after their reign of terror was over, and nobody realised?' - Yes, in large quantity. I have reason to believe even recently.

Q 'Do you mean that they changed MOs during their acknowledged/canonical murders, and that this was not noticed? - There may be some that overlap out of State, I've not had time to date them and cross reference. There are so many. There's certainly some before Z in CA and they resemble GSK. It's not bragging when Z say in their letters and cards that there are more victims, if anything they play it down.

I can only imagine that the change of MO and victim type (but not theme) was to avoid numerous Police depts and different States pursuing them. When you have so many PD's putting evidence together for comparison you are likely to get caught, as it is it was it was split between the ones dealing with Z and GSK. Some LE have DNA but they are out of State so I'd guess they've not been run in CA. The hope was by changng MO and victim type it would all go under the radar. They grouped them with their own similar MO's so it would appear you have different SK's working at the same time across the USA, however there are individual ones too, it's quite clever.

Very interesting! I look forward very much to reading your theory (or as much of it as you are able to share online).
    Thank you for replying!

The Mikado at Bletchley park WW2 and DC comics link to the Groucho Marx card.

Part of the Emporer codes during WW2 was the Mikado codes. Ever changing codes and part of the work done at Bletchley Park. ''In short, the British can claim credit for pioneering a path into the Mikado's codes pre-war,'' The Mikado was also the code name for the Emperor of Japan during WW2.

The DC comic connection to Mikado.
    The Mikado was a serial killer in the DC Comics universe.

Fictional character biography

The Mikado was Dr. Jerry T. Spaulding, a physician who worked at a hospital in a Hub City slum, performing emergency surgery on the victims of urban violence. He gained a reputation as one of the few doctors who actually cared about the people he was helping. Unfortunately for Hub City and its guardian The Question, the anguish caused by all the pain and suffering around him took its toll. A lover of fine comedy, including Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera The Mikado, Dr. Spaulding decided to take the fight to the people who had caused all the pain. Wearing a mask of Japanese design, he adopted the nom du guerre "the Mikado" and began a series of attacks on the people who were causing all the pain.

''The Mikado's name was taken from that of the Gilbert & Sullivan opera of the same name, and his chant is a line of a song sung by The Mikado, the Emperor of Japan, in Act II. The name of his alter ego was taken from the Groucho Marx character, Captain Spaulding.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikado_%28comics%29

Robin hood,

While researching gsk, I had always thought that he was a younger 20 something. People would always post that he was a younger person, so I kind of went with that. Interestingly though, after Crompton's book came out, I started to look a bit closer to this. Yes, there were victims who thought ear was in his twentys, but there were a also many who thought he was around 35 or so. It was just that these cases were never talked about. One other thing to remember is that we only have 3 ear crimes that were connected by DNA to gsk. All the other ear crimes in my opinion could be gsk, a gsk accomplice or even a copycat. How Sac LE had paint evidence from a crime yet no DNA.... It is fishy to me.

So, I'm very interested in your ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Payton View Post
    Robin hood,

While researching gsk, I had always thought that he was a younger 20 something. People would always post that he was a younger person, so I kind of went with that. Interestingly though, after Crompton's book came out, I started to look a bit closer to this. Yes, there were victims who thought ear was in his twentys, but there were a also many who thought he was around 35 or so. It was just that these cases were never talked about. One other thing to remember is that we only have 3 ear crimes that were connected by DNA to gsk. All the other ear crimes in my opinion could be gsk, a gsk accomplice or even a copycat. How Sac LE had paint evidence from a crime yet no DNA.... It is fishy to me.

So, I'm very interested in your ideas.
    DP thank you for your reply. Yes it is indeed odd that focus seems to be on the younger descriptions rather than the older, you would think both would have been given the same amount of attention.

I'm just going to quote part of what you said in your reply -
    'One other thing to remember is that we only have 3 ear crimes that were connected by DNA to gsk. All the other ear crimes in my opinion could be gsk, a gsk accomplice or even a copycat'
    Yes, it's that small but relevant set of details that has me puzzled too. It's highly likely there could have been a copy cat, such suggestions have reached my ears but it's the accomplice I keep coming back to. LE might think that they have DNA for GSK but if there are two offenders working in unison then we are one set of DNA short which could cause confusion should one be caught and tested and although he was there at the scene, he would not match.
    Unfortunately for me Crompton's book Sudden Terror is no longer available on Scribed or I'd be able to back track and look at a few more attacks to read up on what the victims said about their attacker. Iirc one victim thought after being raped that another person of different weight and penis size went on to rape her too. That attack might be the belt buckle rape, I'm not sure. Then there's the lesser known attack where GSK answered the door halfway through an attack and spoke to somebody, iirc the victim thought it might have been a woman who appeared to tell him to hurry up.
    There's certainly more details to consider and it would be foolish to assume there's just one person involved, so far there's reason to think there's at least two men and woman operating with GSK and a possible copy cat or two.

I'm going to take this part over to the GSK thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post12519049

ingrid angela anderson

I came across a Jane Doe that was in a state hospital in 1982 and she died apparently she has schizophrenia and they did not know who she was. But stated her birthday was Jan 31 1944. I know this might be far fetched but she reminded me a lot of Ingrid Angela.. whose birthday was Jan 7 1944... I did not know where to post this so Iam posting it here. hope it helps

this is angela http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/792dfca.html

this is the jane doe http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1197ufsc.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2