792dfca Ingrid Angela Anderson possible Zodiac victim

killer Chaser

Reaction score
Ingrid Anderson 792dfca was from "Richmond"California.I was reading the Zodiac's letters and noticed after 1971 that he calmed down quite a bit and talked more about movie's which lends that he may have been in a relationship.There's a possiblity that Ingrid could have been the Zodiac's girlfriend?Ingrid's hair style and teeth match,There's a photo of jane doe's teeth on the San Bernardino sheriffs web site homicide cold cases www.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/cold...76/janedoe.pdf This case is similar to the case of Dana Lull thought to be a victim of the Zodiac also found in a mine shaft.Not long after jane doe was found the East Area Rapist started up. www.ear-ons.com The East Area Rapist and the Zodiac have similar M/O's.

They do, thanks for reminding me KC, I'm going to look further into that.

I would be interested in hearing about how the mo's are similar!

I'm putting something together and was wondering if Killer Chaser might shared what he/she thinks too. I will start a new thread as soon as I have finished my list.

I have been trying for two days to start a new thread where the victims of Zodiac and the victims of GSK appear to have something in common, each time the thread disappears into the ether. I will post it here and maybe a mod can move it when they visit.

It was while researching the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker/GSK case that I accidentally strayed on to the Zodiac forum. Until then I only knew the basics of the Zodiac crimes, codes and letters. I noticed what I thought was some similar names among the victims of both serial killers. I also could see a German/ Jewish/religious connection in some of the names and heritage and Military/Hospital connection in others.

GSK victims.

Dr. Robert Offerman, 44, and Debra Alexandra Manning 35
Keith Eli Harrington, 24, and Patrice Harrington (formerly Brisco) 27
Charlene Smith, 33 ( formerly Herzenberg) and Lyman Smith, 43,
Manuela Witthuhn, 28 (formerly Rohrbeck) I'm including David Witthuhn as I believe he was supposed to have been present.
Janelle Lisa Cruz, 18 (AKA Janelle Stein)
Cheri Domingo 35 (formerly Smith) and Gregory Sanchez 27
Brian and Katie Maggiore (formerly Smith) (listed as possible victims but I'm now sure they were victims, my reasons will become apparent at a later date)
Claude Snelling (listed as a possible victim, I'm still on the fence here, leaning to not being a victim)
-----------------------------------------
Zodiac Victims

David Arthur Faraday, 17, and Betty Lou Jensen 16 (mothers maiden name Blenderm)
Michael Renault Mageau, 19, and Darlene Elizabeth Ferrin, 22 (born as Darlene Elizabeth Suennen)
Bryan Calvin Hartnell, 20, and Cecelia Ann Shepard, 22
Paul Lee Stine, 29
Robert Domingos, 18, and Linda Edwards, 17 (listed as possible victims, I'm sure they were so I'm including them)
Cheri Jo Bates, 18 ( Listed as a possible victim but again I'm including her as I believe she was a victim)
Donna Lass, 25 ( Listed as a possible but another of my inclusions)
Kathleen Johns, 22 (Another possible but she's on my list too)

* Hartnells father was was a minister for the Seventh Day Adventist church and Catherine his mother was a registered NURSE.
* Ferrin's father was LEO Suennen (Jewish name) mare Island and NAVAL background.
* Bate's father was JOSEPH (Jewish name) her brother was in the NAVY
*Donna Lass was a NURSE and a poem/song lyric sent in by GSK included a nurse, it was 'California here I come' about Jack Kerouac (Jewish) and Neal Cassady who were often taken for brothers, this link could also refer to Cheri Jo Bates who I understand came from Nebraska. Check out the lyrics.
* Paul Lee Stine Z victim and similar name to GSK victim Janelle Stein. Name of GERMAN origin
* Robert Offerman GSK victim (Jewish name) and similar first name Z victim Robert Domingos
*Cheri Domingo GSK victim and Robert Domingos also Cheri Jo Bates, Z victim.
*BRYAN Calvin Hartnell Z victim and GSK possible victim BRIAN Maggiore, Military connection and German connection.
*Keith ELI Harrington - Jewish middle name.
*Manuela Witthuhn (Rohrbeck) German name.
*Charlene Smith, 33 ( formerly Herzenberg) and Lyman Smith, Lyman sounds Jewish and Herzenberg could also be Jewish and German.

I have much more information but thought this might make a good start.

I have been trying for two days to start a new thread where the victims of Zodiac and the victims of GSK appear to have something in common, each time the thread disappears into the ether. I will post it here and maybe a mod can move it when they visit.

It was while researching the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker/GSK case that I accidentally strayed on to the Zodiac forum. Until then I only knew the basics of the Zodiac crimes, codes and letters. I noticed what I thought was some similar names among the victims of both serial killers. I also could see a German/ Jewish/religious connection in some of the names and heritage and Military/Hospital connection in others.

GSK victims.

Dr. Robert Offerman, 44, and Debra Alexandra Manning 35
Keith Eli Harrington, 24, and Patrice Harrington (formerly Brisco) 27
Charlene Smith, 33 ( formerly Herzenberg) and Lyman Smith, 43,
Manuela Witthuhn, 28 (formerly Rohrbeck) I'm including David Witthuhn as I believe he was supposed to have been present.
Janelle Lisa Cruz, 18 (AKA Janelle Stein)
Cheri Domingo 35 (formerly Smith) and Gregory Sanchez 27
Brian and Katie Maggiore (formerly Smith) (listed as possible victims but I'm now sure they were victims, my reasons will become apparent at a later date)
Claude Snelling (listed as a possible victim, I'm still on the fence here, leaning to not being a victim)
-----------------------------------------
Zodiac Victims

David Arthur Faraday, 17, and Betty Lou Jensen 16 (mothers maiden name Blenderm)
Michael Renault Mageau, 19, and Darlene Elizabeth Ferrin, 22 (born as Darlene Elizabeth Suennen)
Bryan Calvin Hartnell, 20, and Cecelia Ann Shepard, 22
Paul Lee Stine, 29
Robert Domingos, 18, and Linda Edwards, 17 (listed as possible victims, I'm sure they were so I'm including them)
Cheri Jo Bates, 18 ( Listed as a possible victim but again I'm including her as I believe she was a victim)
Donna Lass, 25 ( Listed as a possible but another of my inclusions)
Kathleen Johns, 22 (Another possible but she's on my list too)

* Hartnells father was was a minister for the Seventh Day Adventist church and Catherine his mother was a registered NURSE.
* Ferrin's father was LEO Suennen (Jewish name) mare Island and NAVAL background.
* Bate's father was JOSEPH (Jewish name) her brother was in the NAVY
*Donna Lass was a NURSE and a poem/song lyric sent in by GSK included a nurse, it was 'California here I come' about Jack Kerouac (Jewish) and Neal Cassady who were often taken for brothers, this link could also refer to Cheri Jo Bates who I understand came from Nebraska. Check out the lyrics.
* Paul Lee Stine Z victim and similar name to GSK victim Janelle Stein. Name of GERMAN origin
* Robert Offerman GSK victim (Jewish name) and similar first name Z victim Robert Domingos
*Cheri Domingo GSK victim and Robert Domingos also Cheri Jo Bates, Z victim.
*BRYAN Calvin Hartnell Z victim and GSK possible victim BRIAN Maggiore, Military connection and German connection.
*Keith ELI Harrington - Jewish middle name.
*Manuela Witthuhn (Rohrbeck) German name.
*Charlene Smith, 33 ( formerly Herzenberg) and Lyman Smith, Lyman sounds Jewish and Herzenberg could also be Jewish and German.

I have much more information but thought this might make a good start.

Not sure where you are going with the idea, but there is another thing that parallels the two killers....the 1963 Domingos/Edwards murders were in the Goleta area, and they are very possibly early Z Victims. Later, Zodiac was in the SF Bay area. GSK moved back and forth in his crimes,between Sacramento in the SF bay area, and the Goleta area.

Morf, you mention Goleta, the Domingos/Edwards crime had what LE thought was an attempt to burn the bodies, I disagree, the matches were symbolistic, like the ones at Manuella's crime scene. 'By fire' is not arson or fire setting. 'By rope' doesn't mean to hang somebody, there's more types of rope than what we automatically think of.
You don't have to believe me just stick with me a while. I'd like to get this as a separate thread and I need to post some photos too, they will hopefully show you what I mean.

Morf, you mention Goleta, the Domingos/Edwards crime had what LE thought was an attempt to burn the bodies, I disagree, the matches were symbolistic, like the ones at Manuella's crime scene. 'By fire' is not arson or fire setting. 'By rope' doesn't mean to hang somebody, there's more types of rope than what we automatically think of.
You don't have to believe me just stick with me a while. I'd like to get this as a separate thread and I need to post some photos too, they will hopefully show you what I mean.

Robin hood,

Do you think there was something going on with gsk where he was punishing the victims for a Jewish and German relationship? This is interesting. Please continue!

Robin hood,

Do you think there was something going on with gsk where he was punishing the victims for a Jewish and German relationship? This is interesting. Please continue!

DP there's a definite connection with Zodiac and GSK and it does include the victims heritage. I'm having trouble still with posting, I'm awaiting help. I will be giving evidence of this connection in some photos I have. I will then be going over to the GSK thread and linking it up with photo's there. It includes things taken from this way of thinking https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity and what Hitler did during WW2 during his ethnic cleansing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling To understand what was going on with Zodiac and GSK you need to read both links. It might seem like an awfully lot of trouble to go to but if you have the basics the rest will make perfect sense. If you think the Zodiac card had a crosshairs symbol on it you have missed one the subtle signs Zodiac left. Oh yeah and those eyes on the skeleton card are not eyes. Zodiac sent something to another person in California that gave a clue to the nature of those eyes. Somebody sent me a copy of the article when it was reported in the news and it made the whole lot come together. Some Zodiac sleuths may or may not be aware of that clue. As soon as I'm sorted I'm good to go. I have ensured any files I hold are safe and stored with various other people should my computer crash as it has so many times before.

KC I have reason to believe that both Zodiac and GSK had different folk lined up to take the fall for all the crimes, ALA is just one person on a very long list. I'll say to anybody with poi's to have that at the back of your mind when researching.

Zodiac never is known to have entered somebody's home, and never known to have raped somebody. Zodiac was described as 25-45 yrs old in 1969, and the GSK was described as in his early to mid 20's in the mid 70's. The one interesting thing is, Zodiac may have started his killing spree down near Goleta, and GSK mau have ended his there

I agree Morf, that's what seems to be out there as far as age descriptors, that's why some people are having trouble seeing the big picture. You might want to put aside what you have been told and open your mind. There were many people including victims of the EAR/ONS that said he was at least 35 years old in the 1970's those people have been bullied and shouted down and fear repeating the issue.
As far as MO's you're thinking these people fit the general serial killer profile, they don't. There are people on forums who know more but because they are concerned for one reason or another wont open up to until they can gain your trust.
Both Zodiac and the GSK changed MO's and some didn't notice, some did and remained quiet. It has taken a lot for me to come here and post a little of what I know.

Go and look at the American National Front Logos in images - that's the crosshairs, check out the general NF national front logo, that's the odd little shape at the bottom of the Skeleton card with the 'dots' The dots are taken from the Hindu and Jaine Swastika. IF you can see what others I've spoken to see, then you'll start to understand.

Both Zodiac and the GSK changed MO's and some didn't notice, some did and remained quiet. It has taken a lot for me to come here and post a little of what I know.

Robin Hood - hello, and thank you for posting all of your information and thoughts. I am always interested in hearing new theories! :)
Just to clarify - do you mean that Zodiac and GSK changed their MOs and continued killing after their reign of terror was over, and nobody realised that it was them because the MOs were different? Or do you mean that they changed MOs during their acknowledged/canonical murders, and that this was not noticed?

Robin Hood - hello, and thank you for posting all of your information and thoughts. I am always interested in hearing new theories! :)
Just to clarify - do you mean that Zodiac and GSK changed their MOs and continued killing after their reign of terror was over, and nobody realised that it was them because the MOs were different? Or do you mean that they changed MOs during their acknowledged/canonical murders, and that this was not noticed?

Aslan, thank you for your reply. I'll try and answer as best I feel I can.

Q. 'Do you mean that Zodiac and GSK changed their MOs and continued killing after their reign of terror was over, and nobody realised?' - Yes, in large quantity. I have reason to believe even recently.

Q 'Do you mean that they changed MOs during their acknowledged/canonical murders, and that this was not noticed? - There may be some that overlap out of State, I've not had time to date them and cross reference. There are so many. There's certainly some before Z in CA and they resemble GSK. It's not bragging when Z say in their letters and cards that there are more victims, if anything they play it down.

I can only imagine that the change of MO and victim type (but not theme) was to avoid numerous Police depts and different States pursuing them. When you have so many PD's putting evidence together for comparison you are likely to get caught, as it is it was it was split between the ones dealing with Z and GSK. Some LE have DNA but they are out of State so I'd guess they've not been run in CA. The hope was by changng MO and victim type it would all go under the radar. They grouped them with their own similar MO's so it would appear you have different SK's working at the same time across the USA, however there are individual ones too, it's quite clever.

Very interesting! I look forward very much to reading your theory (or as much of it as you are able to share online).
Thank you for replying! :)

The Mikado at Bletchley park WW2 and DC comics link to the Groucho Marx card.

Part of the Emporer codes during WW2 was the Mikado codes. Ever changing codes and part of the work done at Bletchley Park. ''In short, the British can claim credit for pioneering a path into the Mikado's codes pre-war,'' The Mikado was also the code name for the Emperor of Japan during WW2.

The DC comic connection to Mikado.
The Mikado was a serial killer in the DC Comics universe.

Fictional character biography

The Mikado was Dr. Jerry T. Spaulding, a physician who worked at a hospital in a Hub City slum, performing emergency surgery on the victims of urban violence. He gained a reputation as one of the few doctors who actually cared about the people he was helping. Unfortunately for Hub City and its guardian The Question, the anguish caused by all the pain and suffering around him took its toll. A lover of fine comedy, including Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera The Mikado, Dr. Spaulding decided to take the fight to the people who had caused all the pain. Wearing a mask of Japanese design, he adopted the nom du guerre "the Mikado" and began a series of attacks on the people who were causing all the pain.

''The Mikado's name was taken from that of the Gilbert & Sullivan opera of the same name, and his chant is a line of a song sung by The Mikado, the Emperor of Japan, in Act II. The name of his alter ego was taken from the Groucho Marx character, Captain Spaulding.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikado_(comics)

Robin hood,

While researching gsk, I had always thought that he was a younger 20 something. People would always post that he was a younger person, so I kind of went with that. Interestingly though, after Crompton's book came out, I started to look a bit closer to this. Yes, there were victims who thought ear was in his twentys, but there were a also many who thought he was around 35 or so. It was just that these cases were never talked about. One other thing to remember is that we only have 3 ear crimes that were connected by DNA to gsk. All the other ear crimes in my opinion could be gsk, a gsk accomplice or even a copycat. How Sac LE had paint evidence from a crime yet no DNA.... It is fishy to me.

So, I'm very interested in your ideas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back