GUILTY UK - Sasha Marsden, 16, brutally murdered, Blackpool, 31 Jan 2013

scapa

Reaction score
This is a weird one. A student is stabbed to death and set on fire in Blackpool. Apparently she had received death threats:

A 16-year-old girl whose body was found burning in an alley had recently received a death threat in an email, a friend of the teen has told Sky News.
Sasha Marsden's body was set on fire after she had died from stab wounds to the head and face, a post-mortem examination has found.
Herr friend, Stephanie Kyle, told Sky News of a threat received by Sasha, which she said police had been told about.
"She got an email saying her time was going to come very soon," she said.
"Obviously this happened, and she's gone and ... we don't know why."

A police spokesman said: "Following the death of Sasha Marsden, a Home Office post-mortem examination has been carried out and has found that Sasha died as a result of receiving significant stab wounds to the head and face.
"It also showed that attempts were made to set the body on fire and this was after Sasha had died.

More on this at BBC and various UK news sites.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blackpool-burning-body-teen-stabbed-death-125510971.html#k2rqQVf

s

From July 2013:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-23455073

A man has been jailed for life for the "sexually motivated" murder of a teenage girl he stabbed 58 times and set on fire in Blackpool.

David Minto, 23, from the town, lured Sasha Marsden to her death on the false promise of a job in his girlfriend's hotel...

Her family wept as he was told he would serve a minimum of 35 years in prison.

I remember this so well. A minimum 35 years. That's the way to do it!
Although he'll still only be 58, personally don't think he should ever come out (hopefully he won't) but grateful for the minimum sentence.

'She was a loving daughter, sister, granddaughter, great granddaughter, auntie, niece, cousin and girlfriend.
'She was very much loved and her loss has left a huge gap in all our lives, a gap that can never be filled.
'Sasha was your typical teenager, a fun-loving girl who enjoyed spending time with her friends and boyfriend, with her parents being last on the list unless she wanted something or needed a lift somewhere.

In a website for jobseekers Sasha submitted her CV and said: 'I am a hard working and honest person, I love a challenge and can apply myself to a range of jobs.
'I have a strong sense of responsibility and I'm happy to work on my own or with a team. I consider myself to be very organised and punctual and to be very good with customers and the public.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-old-man-charged-killing.html#ixzz3sp3iInQT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebookit!

She was only 16, just looking for a part time job while she studied for her future, bless her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back