Woman lets boyfriend tattoo his name in her face after 24 hour relationship

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...ml?utm_hp_ref=uk?ncid=GEP&just_reloaded=1

If you thought tattooed wedding rings were a bit risky...

o-LESYA-TOUMANIANTZ-TATTOOED-BY-RUSLAN-TOUMANIANTZ-570.jpg

Love hurts: Ruslan Toumaniantz has modestly tattooed his name across his new girlfriend's face

Wow, she's not too insecure, right?

She WAS a pretty girl. I guess I should be thankful that my daughter hasn't tattooed her face (she has three on her body). I'll have to remember this when I look at her's.

I see medical science still hasn't discovered the cure for stupid.

I can't help thinking that the only guys who would want their own monument permanently etched across their new gf's face are the kind of narcissistic jerks that ladies should never enter into any serious commitments with.

Seriously, though.. this is the second young woman whose face he's significantly marred on a whim (I do not believe the girl with the faceful of stars was 'asleep' -- nor is it, IMO, possible to 'sleep' through having your facial nerves punctured repeatedly without a goodly dose of rohypnol..)

I think Toumaniantz is a self-aggrandising, self-serving twunt who should put his needles down and take up flower arranging, or something equally harmless.

Neither of these girls put any thought into it, and extensive facial tattooing is not a decoration - it's a committment, a life choice, and nothing to be decided on so quickly. And Toumaniantz, no matter what crap he spouts, is fully aware of this.

Whether he's doing it for the publicity, or for some kind of sick thrill, idk. What a muppet.

I am a big fan of tattoos/body mods. But I am a bigger fan of being a responsible grownup about it, especially when one is on the non-pointy end of the gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back