'Prostitution of Justice' by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller

OpenMind4U

Reaction score
Guys and Girls,

'Prostitution of Justice' by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller is a NEW book published in Japan only (not in English yet).

Mr. Miller's wife is Judith Phillips (yes, Ramsey's photographer is this Judith Phillips!).

Here is the link to the first Chapter of this book.

http://www.tommillerlaw.com/Chapter...ution-of-Justice-by-Thomas-C-Doc-Miller.shtml

Now, does any of you have 'connection' in Japan? I mean like friends who's traveling to Japan, or leaves in Japan? I'm wondering if we can get this book in English translation? Or/and if Japan's publisher has solded any rights to another country...Even if I could buy this book from Japan - I wouldn't be able to read because japanese is not my native language...however, if this book is re-printed in Europe then I'll try to translate.

Bottom line: what can we do to get this book and share the context among us??

ETA (by cynic)
The entire book is now available online at:
http://www.tommillerlaw.com/JonBenet-Ramsey.shtml

I just get more and more aggravated.

One thing POPPED out at me- in this excerpt, Miller stated that Patsy's fibers from her jacket were also found INSIDE JB's vagina. THis is something that I had never read before and was unaware of. I don't believe Kolar said this either, and had I read this excerpt yesterday, I would have wanted to ask Kolar about it on Tricia's broadcast. I believe ST did not mention the fibers either. There have previously been mentioned only cellulose, birefringent material (not specifically identified) and splinters from the broken paintbrush (aka the cellulose?) as being INSIDE her vagina.

So...is this comment true? WERE Patsy's fibers also IMSIDE her vagina? Because this is a BIG thing, and I would want to know whether the GJ also had this information. Because R apologists can try to explain from here to Sunday about how Patsy's fibers "floated" around the house and that is how they got entwined in the cord knot (as if), blah, blah.
But there is NO way ANY fibers "floated" INSIDE her vagina. The labia in a child that age that has not been molested or given a pelvic exam remain fused closed and must be manually separated. JB's were no longer fused and her pediatrician admitted he never performed and internal (pelvic) exam on her (so how could he say she was not molested?) .
So that leaves the OTHER way.

Patsy's fibers inside JB's vagina. I wonder if she put her jacket around the brush when she broke it so she would not get splinters on her hands from the brush? I have never heard this before either.

DeeDee and Darlene733510,

I believe it's misprint, mistake...I'm not an expert in English but this sentense makes no sense to me...therefore I think it's misprint. Here is the quote from the book:

...coroner would later find Patsy's clothing fibers from the broken wooden handle inside JonBenet's vagina.

...you cannot have CLOTHING fibers from WOODen...

In the link to this chapter of the book is Mr. Miller's phone number.

DeeDee, would you mind to call him because you're the one who find this?

jmo

P.S. ... and while helping him to correct mistake, please ask Mr. Miller for English version of his book as the present to WS educated, caring, ever-supporting-justice4JonBenet community!!!!.....:)...with his authograph....please..............

Patsy's fibers inside JB's vagina. I wonder if she put her jacket around the brush when she broke it so she would not get splinters on her hands from the brush? I have never heard this before either.

Very valid consideration, and I think a jury might also consider this a possibility, no matter which parent (or child) had broken the paintbrush, especially if the jacket had ended up near the paint tray because it had been wrapped around JB for some reason before she might have been carried down and laid next to the tray. Just saying................

Let's hope the comment about jacket fibers in JB's vagina is another misprinted piece of info. There are enough confusing pieces of evidence that could easily be contradicted, right?

One thing POPPED out at me- in this excerpt, Miller stated that Patsy's fibers from her jacket were also found INSIDE JB's vagina. THis is something that I had never read before and was unaware of. I don't believe Kolar said this either, and had I read this excerpt yesterday, I would have wanted to ask Kolar about it on Tricia's broadcast. I believe ST did not mention the fibers either. There have previously been mentioned only cellulose, birefringent material (not specifically identified) and splinters from the broken paintbrush (aka the cellulose?) as being INSIDE her vagina.

So...is this comment true? WERE Patsy's fibers also IMSIDE her vagina? Because this is a BIG thing, and I would want to know whether the GJ also had this information. Because R apologists can try to explain from here to Sunday about how Patsy's fibers "floated" around the house and that is how they got entwined in the cord knot (as if), blah, blah.
But there is NO way ANY fibers "floated" INSIDE her vagina. The labia in a child that age that has not been molested or given a pelvic exam remain fused closed and must be manually separated. JB's were no longer fused and her pediatrician admitted he never performed and internal (pelvic) exam on her (so how could he say she was not molested?) .
I read this quote over and over and from what I interpret, it sounds like he's saying that PR's fibers were on the paintbrush that was found in JB's vagina. And it was written in a definitive way, so unless it's corrected, I'm going to believe it. moo

Another thing this chapter really brought home, was the dissatisfaction PR might have felt with JB's pageants. PR was used to being the beauty queen, the competitor, and now here she was, the old, worn out mother of a beauty queen. Some women make great competitors, while some women are born stage moms. I doubt PR relished the idea of giving up the limelight, especially after she got a good look at the other moms. They probably weren't much different than the 'toddlers and tiaras' mothers. PR would have been completely out of her element, and I can see how this might have caused some jealousy.

DeeDee and Darlene733510,

I believe it's misprint, mistake...I'm not an expert in English but this sentense makes no sense to me...therefore I think it's misprint. Here is the quote from the book:

...you cannot have CLOTHING fibers from WOODen...

In the link to this chapter of the book is Mr. Miller's phone number.

DeeDee, would you mind to call him because you're the one who find this?

jmo

P.S. ... and while helping him to correct mistake, please ask Mr. Miller for English version of his book as the present to WS educated, caring, ever-supporting-justice4JonBenet community!!!!.....:)...with his authograph....please..............

I have no idea how to reach him. I'd be willing to email him if anyone has his contact information.

I read this quote over and over and from what I interpret, it sounds like he's saying that PR's fibers were on the paintbrush that was found in JB's vagina. And it was written in a definitive way, so unless it's corrected, I'm going to believe it. moo

It could also be a translation error. It may actually supposed to mean the splinters from the broken paintbrush handle.

I just think that fibers from Patsy's jacket INSIDE her vagina would have been MUCH more of an issue. I have never heard of it before this.

It could also be a translation error. It may actually supposed to mean the splinters from the broken paintbrush handle.

I just think that fibers from Patsy's jacket INSIDE her vagina would have been MUCH more of an issue. I have never heard of it before this.
I hadn't either. Is there any way the author had access to inside information? I know LE keeps certain information secret, but who would have told him? I hope he clears this up.

snip:

Had the law performed as envisioned a hundred years ago, even fifty years ago, John and Patsy Ramsey would have been tried for their apparent complicity in the death of JonBenet. Instead, their public relations maneuvers, their books and interviews, their lawsuits, and especially their lawyers, have squeezed puss from the blind eyes of justice.

Contact Us:

Thomas C. "Doc" Miller
Attorney at Law
24 East Ellsworth Avenue
Denver, CO 80209
Phone: 720-256-2361
Toll Free: 1-877-826-1529
Fax: 303-952-9005

I have no idea how to reach him. I'd be willing to email him if anyone has his contact information.

On his page, there is phone number and 'Do you have a case' prompt for sending email.

Well, yesterday afternoon, I decided to call him to explain the issue. To my surprize, he picked-up the phone. I introduced myself. In the middle of my explanation, he POLITELY stated that his phone is dying (out of charge) and asked me to call him back in 45 min. I knew right away that he wouldn't talk to me even after 'xyz' min....and I was right:)....After 45 min, when I called back, I got his voice mail and I left short message in reference to the possible misprinted sentence in his first chapter.

He didn't call me back....I didn't expected anyway:)...

So, if anyone wants to contact him by email - please do!!! If it's honest mistake on his part then, by correcting that misleading statement, he'll protect himself from future problems with such a LIE.

If more than one person will send him email on this issue then we have more chances to get his attention and know the TRUTH answer. Agree?

jmo

DeeDee249,
Yes he is stating PR's fibers were found inside JonBenet.

To quote the complete sentence reveals more:
The paint box was near the door to the wine cellar and the coroner would later find Patsy's clothing fibers from the broken wooden handle inside JonBenet's vagina.

There is the implicit assumption by the author that the fibers were on the paintbrush prior to it leaving the paint box, or tote.

Also implicit is the assumption that the fibers were transferred inside JonBenet on the paintbrush handle, i.e. she was assaulted by the paintbrush handle. As we have discussed before, someones finger might have transferred the fibers?

Furthermore the author is claiming inside knowledge, i.e. information never made public, since the author is attributing Coroner Meyer as a source for this!

So what can we think: well it looks as if the author is simply conflating some forensic evidence e.g. location of the paint-tote and that the paintbrush handle was used to fashion the asphyxiation device, also that Patsy's fibers were embedded into the knotting on the broken paintbrush handle.

Critically there is no corroboration, the author cites Coroner Meyer but does not reference him, so without Coroner Meyer backing the authors assertions regarding fibers being found inside JonBenet, I would treat such a claim skeptically.

DeeDee249,
Yes he is stating PR's fibers were found inside JonBenet.

To quote the complete sentence reveals more:

There is the implicit assumption by the author that the fibers were on the paintbrush prior to it leaving the paint box, or tote.

Also implicit is the assumption that the fibers were transferred inside JonBenet on the paintbrush handle, i.e. she was assaulted by the paintbrush handle. As we have discussed before, someones finger might have transferred the fibers?

Furthermore the author is claiming inside knowledge, i.e. information never made public, since the author is attributing Coroner Meyer as a source for this!

So what can we think: well it looks as if the author is simply conflating some forensic evidence e.g. location of the paint-tote and that the paintbrush handle was used to fashion the asphyxiation device, also that Patsy's fibers were embedded into the knotting on the broken paintbrush handle.

Critically there is no corroboration, the author cites Coroner Meyer but does not reference him, so without Coroner Meyer backing the authors assertions regarding fibers being found inside JonBenet, I would treat such a claim skeptically.

BBM

My thoughts exactly, but I am interested in getting to the bottom of this possible game-changing 'revelation'. If this information is factual, and if Dr. Meyer is the author's source, then how, when, and in what format might the information have been obtained?... :waitasec:

Curiouser & curiouser. :sigh:

BBM

My thoughts exactly, but I am interested in getting to the bottom of this possible game-changing 'revelation'. If this information is factual, and if Dr. Meyer is the author's source, then how, when, and in what format might the information have been obtained?... :waitasec:

Curiouser & curiouser. :sigh:

Mama2JML,
I'm sure the Doc will be reading the JonBenet forums, so maybe he will reply in person? To cite Coroner Meyer over such an important piece of forensic evidence is not, I'm certain, a mistake, particularly when he is a legal practitioner himself.

Hi, guys. I read the whole thing in one night (and my eyes haven't forgiven me). Doc often says exactly what I'm thinking, so he and I are definitely on the same wavelength there. He presents an idea that I agree with: if the people rejected by the Grand Jury had possessed the financial wherewithal to hire big-time lawyers and press the issue with Hunter, they would have been accepted. "Justice for sale," indeed. That should be plaqued on the Boulder DA's door. It IS plaqued inside the Haddon offices.

There's a reason you haven't heard it before, it's not true.
I have confirmation that it's a mistake. It appears unlikely that it will be corrected.
It’s an unfortunate blemish in an otherwise outstanding account of the machinations of the Ramsey/Haddon machine and its far-reaching tentacles into Colorado politics and "justice."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back