CA - Hatchet-Weilding Hitchhiker Hailed a Hero - stops man on a rampage

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
“[The driver's] like, ‘You know what? I’ve come to realize I’m Jesus Christ and I can do anything I [expletive] want to and, watch this!” the hitchhiker reported McBride saying just moments before he hitting a Pacific Gas and Electric worker, who was African-American......

....“These two women are trying to help them, he runs up and he grabs one of them…like a guy that big can snap a woman’s neck like a pencil stick!” Kai commented. “So I [expletive] ran up behind him with a hatchet– smash, smash, SA-MASH!”

http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_9595.shtml

The unedited video with Kai (***language warning: F-bombs everywhere***):

Full - Homeless Hitchhiker(Kai) Saves Woman From Jesus Attack W Hatchet. FUNNIEST NEWS REPORT EVER - YouTube

Here's another article from TIME, with a bit more info:

Kai was hitching a ride with 54-year-old Jett Simmons McBride, of Tacoma, Wash. ......

....Kai, who was sitting in the car, saw McBride assault Baker and sprang into action. “Like, a guy that big can snap a woman’s neck like a pencil stick,” he told KMPH. Kai grabbed his hatchet and battered the six-foot, 300-plus pound McBride with the blunt end, reportedly saving Baker’s life. “I f—ing ran up behind him with a hatchet — smash, smash, smash!” When first responders arrived on the scene, the PG&E worker was rushed to the hospital with two broken legs. McBride was also removed from the scene with non-life-threatening injuries. He is now in police custody and booked into jail on suspicion of attempted murder.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/05...itchhiker-defeats-racist-jesus/#ixzz2K7hRtkvg

Kai the hatchet-wielding super hero surfer bro, saving lives and dropping f-bombs. lol I loved how he summed the incident up as "...the biggest wave I have ever ridden in my life."

This guy is really humorous, but what a situation he found himself in. I'm glad he decided to do something instead of just call LE and wait.

This guy is really humorous, but what a situation he found himself in. I'm glad he decided to do something instead of just call LE and wait.

I like it when he says that people warn him not to hitchhike, then he pauses slightly and says it was a good thing he *did* hitchhike or he wouldn't have been there to stop it.

Kai The Homefree Hitchiker Dude

https://www.facebook.com/KaiTheHomeFreeHitchhiker?ref=stream

Apparently he's from West Virginia.

I think he says that in the video. Then he makes some kind of face...?

(Totally OT: DS was researching the history of Va and discovered that WV b/c a state after breaking away from Virginia during the Civil War and joining the Union. Considering the backwards WV jokes that are often told, I found that very interesting. I had no idea...).

I think he says that in the video. Then he makes some kind of face...?

(Totally OT: DS was researching the history of Va and discovered that WV b/c a state after breaking away from Virginia during the Civil War and joining the Union. Considering the backwards WV jokes that are often told, I found that very interesting. I had no idea...).

Who knew? We got a history lesson as well.

My computer is slow so I am missing the video, but just the kids face alone and his words are great.

Just when I am asking "what is wrong with these young people?" we get a guy like this.

Who knew? We got a history lesson as well.

My computer is slow so I am missing the video, but just the kids face alone and his words are great.

Just when I am asking "what is wrong with these young people?" we get a guy like this.

Filly, you just have to watch the video... It's an interesting story all by itself, but the video is awesome. :seeya:

Sad for the man with two broken legs! Can you imagine that coming at you out of nowhere? :(

I was reading in one of the links that he was using racial slurs and claiming that he was helping the world by getting rid of him bc of his race. I hope his comments make it enough to charge it as a hate crime. JMO.

I saw this a couple of days ago. Go Kai!

When I first read the article about it, there was a quote from Kai saying that the guy told him he just raped a 14 year-old girl. I know i read this, but cant find it again. Did anyone else read that?? My mind jumped to the 13 year-old girl who was found dead in a park in Fairfield,CA. I mapped the distance between where the girl was found and this incident and it is over 2 hours away. I decided that I was just trying to connect dots where there weren't any, but now i'm wondering again.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197594&page=2

I saw this a couple of days ago. Go Kai!

When I first read the article about it, there was a quote from Kai saying that the guy told him he just raped a 14 year-old girl. I know i read this, but cant find it again. Did anyone else read that?? My mind jumped to the 13 year-old girl who was found dead in a park in Fairfield,CA. I mapped the distance between where the girl was found and this incident and it is over 2 hours away. I decided that I was just trying to connect dots where there weren't any, but now i'm wondering again.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197594&page=2

It's in the video - he says if he had it to do over, he'd have taken the guy out at the dumpster when he told him he had raped the girl. :furious:

It's in the video - he says if he had it to do over, he'd have taken the guy out at the dumpster when he told him he had raped the girl. :furious:

Thank you. The video I watched the other day edited that part out, and I only saw it in print.

Made my morning...what a great story. Too funny...thanks for posting!

Best-
Herding Cats

I bet that driver will think twice before picking up a hitchhiker again, huh? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back