Watch where you sit

Holy chit!!!!! I've never even considered something like that~ My husband was watching television late one night and noticed our two cats playing with something in the kitchen out the corner of his line of vision. He went in to see what they were up to. He saw them playing with what appeared to be a toy snake, so he went to pick it up and it moved!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He somehow got it into a bag and beat the crap out of it with a golf club. He wasn't even going to tell me about it because he KNEW I'd freak out. However, he made the mistake of telling the kids about it, so I heard about it from them!!

The article states, "The reptile ended up being a six-foot African rock python." and also "Scavotto called his boss to tell him he'd be late because he'd had to wrestle a snake out of his toilet. His boss joked he would need a better excuse than that. Scavotto told him he'd bring it in so he could see it. So he did."

haha, I would have loved to have seen his bosses face when he showed him this 6 foot python.

Here's some photos for you, blueclouds!

One article said they grow to be 28 feet in length.

Oh gosh! I thought that these types of stories were just urban legends and couldn't really happen! I'm snakophobic (I don't know the real word for it) and the thought that something like this could actually happen scares the living daylights out of me. I can't even watch the things on TV.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back