CA CA - Jason Kyles, 34, Oakmont, Sacramento, 2 Feb 2013

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/articl...oor-Oakmont-search-for-missing-Sacramento-man

By RANDI ROSSMANN
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT
Published: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 1:05 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 2:58 p.m.

Volunteers go door-to-door in Oakmont in search for missing Sacramento man

bilde

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/19215

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Jason
Middle name
Lewis
Last name
Kyles
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen
February 02, 2013 17:15
Date entered
02/12/2013
Age last seen
34 to years old
Age now
34 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)
180.0 to 185.0

Hello-I am Jason's wife Rebecca. We are continuing to look for Jason. We have a map of the park located on the Facebook page Find Jason Kyles. Our family is being realistic and has been from the beginning. However, the park has been searched fairly extensively without any sign of Jason. We believe Jason may be living on the street or on the move because he was afraid he was going to get into trouble because of the search. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated. The media is no longer interested in our story.

Welcome Rebecca
I've been following your search for Jason. Would you please post the facebook page you are using? I've 'liked' both but want to make sure everyone is using the correct one.
Thanks and positive energy from Mississippi.
Terry

My laptop and TWC is palying tricks on me. Why was he using med marijuana? So sorry, but I can't link.

Hello-I am Jason's wife Rebecca. We are continuing to look for Jason. We have a map of the park located on the Facebook page Find Jason Kyles. Our family is being realistic and has been from the beginning. However, the park has been searched fairly extensively without any sign of Jason. We believe Jason may be living on the street or on the move because he was afraid he was going to get into trouble because of the search. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated. The media is no longer interested in our story.

Hi Rebecca,

I came across your find Jason FB page. I read what you wrote about holding your breather under water (I may not be exact here) and my heart broke.

I hope you find your husband. I'm so glad there is a possible lead.

I am on the other side of the country, I wish I could help more.

Hugs- my heart hurts for you but I feel optimistic that you will find your Jason!

Can this thread come to the "missing forum discussion?"

Hi, thank you for your interest. The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/helpfindjasonkyles

Jason was using medical marijuana as a way to stay calm. Jason would go through depression during the winter and in the summer he was agitated. Sadly, he was not diagnosed prior to this severe manic episode. I have been doing so much reading about mental illness and it seems that self medication is quite common. Jason is a truly sweet and wonderful man. He is quiet and gentle, he cares deeply about others. It has been 11 weeks since Jason disappeared. He was last seen on a mountain bike trail in Annadel State Park. Jason had removed all of his clothing and was doing a walking meditation. There was an immediate search and rescue effort that lasted 6 days. We then spent the next 8 weeks walking every trail in the park. There was no sign of Jason. Last week I received a phone call from a woman that was sure she saw Jason walking in Santa Rosa. She said he appeared homeless and very out of it. Because Jason is 6 ft 6 in. We are hopeful these sightings are real. Over the weekend I spoke to another person that seemed sure he had also seen Jason. I am trying to be reasonable and not get too excited. I did say living without Jason is like holding your breath underwater. You feel hopeless and desperate. I need to see Jason's face and know that he is getting care for his illness. I need help finding him. I can't do this for another 11 weeks.

Hi, thank you for your interest. The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/helpfindjasonkyles

Jason was using medical marijuana as a way to stay calm. Jason would go through depression during the winter and in the summer he was agitated. Sadly, he was not diagnosed prior to this severe manic episode. I have been doing so much reading about mental illness and it seems that self medication is quite common. Jason is a truly sweet and wonderful man. He is quiet and gentle, he cares deeply about others. It has been 11 weeks since Jason disappeared. He was last seen on a mountain bike trail in Annadel State Park. Jason had removed all of his clothing and was doing a walking meditation. There was an immediate search and rescue effort that lasted 6 days. We then spent the next 8 weeks walking every trail in the park. There was no sign of Jason. Last week I received a phone call from a woman that was sure she saw Jason walking in Santa Rosa. She said he appeared homeless and very out of it. Because Jason is 6 ft 6 in. We are hopeful these sightings are real. Over the weekend I spoke to another person that seemed sure he had also seen Jason. I am trying to be reasonable and not get too excited. I did say living without Jason is like holding your breath underwater. You feel hopeless and desperate. I need to see Jason's face and know that he is getting care for his illness. I need help finding him. I can't do this for another 11 weeks.

Hugs - I am following on FB, wishing I lived closer. Thinking of ways to somehow help. Hugs to you.. Praying you find him!

I just had a look at your FB page for Jason, Rebecca. I'm having tears in my eyes. Your unconditional love for your husband shines through.

May he be safe and return into your arms very soon.

Hi Bekahk. I'm sorry for what you and your family are going through. I read somewhere on your Facebook page that Jason doesn't eat meat. Is he vegan, or just vegetarian? Do you think in his current state he'd still be following the same diet?

I'm just wondering if that's something that the local organizations who provide meals to the homeless should be made aware of. Maybe a "homeless" person who refuses free food because it contains meat and/or dairy would stand out.

I just had a look at your FB page for Jason, Rebecca. I'm having tears in my eyes. Your unconditional love for your husband shines through.

May he be safe and return into your arms very soon.

I just read through the FB page too. Incredible.

Thinking of Rebecca, never give up on your search for Jason and please take good care of yourself too. Your amazing soul & strength shine through and you should be so proud of everything you have done thus far. Big hug from us all at WS. :(

Hi Bekahk. I'm sorry for what you and your family are going through. I read somewhere on your Facebook page that Jason doesn't eat meat. Is he vegan, or just vegetarian? Do you think in his current state he'd still be following the same diet?

I'm just wondering if that's something that the local organizations who provide meals to the homeless should be made aware of. Maybe a "homeless" person who refuses free food because it contains meat and/or dairy would stand out.

That is a great idea. I am going to add that to the missing flyer. Jason will never eat meat, I really think he would starve first. Jason felt with all his heart that killing an animal for food was akin to killing a human. He believes strongly that every life is sacred. I always felt guilty when I ordered meat when we went out. He never said anything, but deep down I knew he was right. I know I can survive without meat.

I appreciate your help, I miss Jason with all my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back