Mr. Davis...A Few Questions....

A

ajt400

Just a couple of quick questions about your book. I have had a few in other forums, but I guess the best thing to do is post it here---you will see it better!

1) If your main characters name is Jolie, why is the book titled "An Evening With JonBenet?"

2) If your book is loosely based on some facts in the case, why is it titled "An Evening With JonBenet?"

3) During your research, have you interviewed girls from pageants in the past, who have been participating in them for years? (Not just JonBenet)

4)Did you include that facet of the research into the book?

5)Were all the girl's experiences and outcomes as bad as this girls?

Originally posted by ajt400
Just a couple of quick questions about your book. I have had a few in other forums, but I guess the best thing to do is post it here---you will see it better!

1) If your main characters name is Jolie, why is the book titled "An Evening With JonBenet?"

2) If your book is loosely based on some facts in the case, why is it titled "An Evening With JonBenet?"

3) During your research, have you interviewed girls from pageants in the past, who have been participating in them for years? (Not just JonBenet)

Ok, help me here...you've GOT THE BOOK, RIGHT...WRONG? (probably not?)Your GOAL IS???...WHY do you need your questions answered???...pondering against WHAT...??? Do you have (honestly asked yourself) problems DEALING W/WHAT IS-HOWEVER TRAGIC IT MAY BE... YOU DO HAVE A "MIND OF YOUR OWN? RIGHT"

If not... ??? ..then we all need help, or some might think =right ???...JESUS HELP US ALL,YOU INCLUDED!!!!

What in the world are you talking about?

I don't follow you, I wanted to ask the questions because I had questions and the author has seemed reseptive to questions on the other forums, I saw this a good way to get his attention. And, no, BlazeBoy, I havent shelled out the money for the book yt, because, like CD's, I don't buy it just because I like one song. I want to know or have a decent idea what it is about. (Duh)

I personally don't have any reason to blindfold myself to tragedy, besides, I couldn't if I wanted to. I have been through alot for someone my age.....I have no problem seeing the world through pessimistic eyes. Which is why I am asking the questions in the first place since you do believe it to be your business. I am an asker of questions and a seeker of what is true and real in this world where perseptions can be so skewed. (And ideas exceptionall bass-ackwards)

Have I answered your questions now, will you get off my back?:bigthumb:

What in the world are you talking about?

I don't follow you, I wanted to ask the questions because I had questions and the author has seemed reseptive to questions on the other forums, I saw this a good way to get his attention. And, no, BlazeBoy, I havent shelled out the money for the book yt, because, like CD's, I don't buy it just because I like one song. I want to know or have a decent idea what it is about. (Duh)

I personally don't have any reason to blindfold myself to tragedy, besides, I couldn't if I wanted to. I have been through alot for someone my age.....I have no problem seeing the world through pessimistic eyes. Which is why I am asking the questions in the first place since you do believe it to be your business. I am an asker of questions and a seeker of what is true and real in this world where perseptions can be so skewed. (And ideas exceptionall bass-ackwards)

Have I answered your questions now, will you get off my back?:bigthumb:

So sorry I've not felt the trama you've felt in the past... Bless you+yours ... WOW...OK...no problem here LOL...reep what you sow and + sum ... I'm here to help I THINK?!?!?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :( :) :) :)

It's okay, Blazeboy! I would never wish the things I have seen and felt on anyone, but I have also felt love and I wouldn't trade that for anything. In fact, that kind of makes all the pain easier, y'know?

Sorry to sound snappy there, I do have a mouth on me! LOL:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :rolleyes: :D

:cool:

It's okay, Blazeboy! I would never wish the things I have seen and felt on anyone, but I have also felt love and I wouldn't trade that for anything. In fact, that kind of makes all the pain easier, y'know?

Sorry to sound snappy there, I do have a mouth on me! LOL:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :rolleyes: :D

:cool:

Hey...no problem here... it reminds me of my stuffed/fake alagator called "SNAPPY" from Everglade/Wetplains Miami Florida...couldn't resist and bought one (fake alagator head)...

AND ,,, OF ALL... WE DON"T WANT TO FORGET THAT THAT IS (LOVE) THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE WORLD ... DO WE? ......

L O V E ! ! ! (THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE WORLD?!?!?)

good for you to have felt such force/LOVE ... it truly is good/great beyond ... sum.... IMHO fwiw...

Bless you+yours; your GIFTED/TALENTED for your age IMHO...
:) ;) :p :cool: :D ... post on fwiw... you rule IMHO...!!! ... I DO LOVE/ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS(postings!)!...

Since Mr. Davis doesn't seem willing; perhaps someone who has read the book can answer the last three questions AJT400 posted.

I just cannot figure out why he would dodge my questions. That makes no sense to me. They are not accusatory, they are questions, and decent ones at that. It just seems to me this guy put JBR in the title--and as a focus for the book--to get sales. That is not right....:dontknow:

Ok...here goes...since NO ONE ELSE IS ANSWERING ... here is what i think since I've read Davis's book

I've read the book "An Evening With JonBenet" and will try/attempt to answer what I think IMHO is the answer to your posted question...asked by AJ:
It's a legality as far as using "JonBenet's name in fiction"...she was real...??? Read the ending of the book and you'll see why "Jolie" was used...

Because it want's you to WALK IN HER SHOES (JONBENET'S SHOES) just for one night ... and then live/think beyond that; for legalities-read the end of the book and see why it's titled such.

This should not matter...JonBenet was unique and one-of-a-kind... what difference does it make in regards to research of others; IMHO.. not/info not needed here!...but info in the book tells you why pageants are what they are.

what facet... why whould he...IMHO...it's not about points accumulated here...it's a sad one-of-a-kind(JonBenet Ramsey) story! and probably more sad stories that we don't know about!

5)Were all the girl's experiences and outcomes as bad as this girls? [/B][/QUOTE]

What difference does it make... yeh or nay... ONE IS TOO MANY... hello?!~~~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back