748 users online (114 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

'Star Trek' headband help banish migraines?

Migraine sufferers who wore the band for 20 minutes a day saw headache days reduce from seven to five a month
    Around one in four women and one in 12 men experience migraines
    The device costs around 260 and is available in Europe

The device - which 'looks like something out of Star Trek' - delivers electric impulses to the supraorbital nerve that controls sensation in and around the eye.

A study found those who used it were suffering about a third fewer debilitating headaches after a couple of months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz2KJfnID3n
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What is that, about $300 USD?

I've only had a few migraines in my lifetime, thank goodness. Awful things....I just wanted a cool dark room and why did my pillow feel like it was made of concrete? A good device if it works...less side affects from pills.

I can't help it.....must make Star Trek joke.....'Beam my headache up Scotty.'
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.