GUILTY TX - Sarah Swaim, 22, Sherman, 6 February 2013

Police interviewed one of my friends today that lives in the same park. She said they gave her very little info about what was going on. She said there are helicopters up, and that Sheriffs left out of there pretty fast about two hours ago. Her opinion is it's domestic. They have been searching wooded areas across the highway from the park. The local news has used 3 different names for her so far. Very confusing. I have been waiting to see if they are accepting search volunteers, but haven't heard anything at this time.

Yes, the body of Sarah was found in rural Grayson Co. this afternoon. Boyfriend has been charged with murder. So sad. I live about 12 miles from the location where she was found. A neighbor that was interviewed on the news stated that she was afraid something had happened to her because of things she had seen and heard. Why on earth didn't this lady call the police then? Such a shame that people won't get involved. :furious:

Yes, the body of Sarah was found in rural Grayson Co. this afternoon. Boyfriend has been charged with murder. So sad. I live about 12 miles from the location where she was found. A neighbor that was interviewed on the news stated that she was afraid something had happened to her because of things she had seen and heard. Why on earth didn't this lady call the police then? Such a shame that people won't get involved. :furious:

We don't know if she had ever previously called the police. We just know what KXII edited to show us on TV. Someone took a photo of SS with a bloody eyeball. I think people knew there were issues prior to this, just don't think anyone ever imagined it would end this way.

JMO

Oh no :(

Another child starting out on life losing both parents. Wonder if there's a DV record. Found possibly a couple of possession arrests

From September 2013:

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...y-verdict-and-sentence-justice-225643641.html

Gregory Shane Bailey was convicted of murdering his 22-year-old girlfriend, and mother of his children, Friday. It concludes a trial that brought out heinous details of what prosecutors say was an abusive relationship that led to a brutal and savage murder...

Allison Harris was there as the victim's family got what they say is justice. Life in prison: the maximum sentence for the man Sarah Swaim's family says sucked the spirit out of her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back