709 users online (83 members and 626 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1038
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34


    http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#


    http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.


    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

    Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

    He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

    Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10

    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17
    Thread #18
    Thread #19
    Thread #20
    Thread #21
    Thread #22
    Thread #23
    Thread #24
    Thread #25

    thread #26

    thread #27

    Thread #28

    thread #29

    thread #31

    Thread #32
    Thread #33
    Thread #34





    Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

    Timeline Reference Post


    Missing Persons Information & Support

    Official Facebook Page
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 09:19 PM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 #5

    Important Changes to the discussion :

    Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

    We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

    Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34

    The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

    We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.


    All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,124
    Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

    We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

    We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

    All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

    Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad ass). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

    The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

    Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

    As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

    Thanks,

    Salem

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34

    Please continue here...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    nursebeeme sent me a message asking me to post MB's tweets. These are 2/5 night into 2/6 am.

    Here's the link to MB's twitter page - https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Clarysta Sunshine ‏@ClarystaInSun
    @MelissaBlasius @kyleclark @9news Why was his mother unaware then? Did she not check online to see what numbers were contacted?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news I'm not sure... I'll ask her.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sherry ‏@SherryGrondin
    @DylanRedwine @MelissaBlasius @SherryGrondin WHO confirmed. Where can that confirmation be found? Media article? Press release? Where?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @SherryGrondin LPCSO Spokesman Dan Bender. Again, do you have info to say otherwise?

    Sherry ‏@SherryGrondin
    @MelissaBlasius Bender told you? Do you have that on video? Why no press release from LE stating same?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @SherryGrondin @ClarystaInSun @KyleClark @9NEWS Sheriff's Investigators sent a press release. Do you know otherwise?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @SherryGrondin Since Mark's and Elaine's stories differed about test times during my interviews, I emailed Bender when I returned to Denver.

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news It was sent from his phone #dylanredwine

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Lynsey Pug ‏@lynseypug
    @MelissaBlasius Did LE actually say the last text was SENT rather than rec'd? I didn't see SENT in the LPCSO Press Release.

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @lynseypug I double-checked. It was SENT @9news #dylanredwine


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Lynsey Pug ‏@lynseypug
    @MelissaBlasius TYVM!!! Sent from his cellphone or something else? Really appreciate your diligence on this story!

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @lynseypug I was told the last text sent from his cellphone was at 9:37 pm. It's the only electronic device investigators are talking about
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,568
    Lynsey Pug ‏@lynseypug
    @MelissaBlasius Did LE actually say the last text was SENT rather than rec'd? I didn't see SENT in the LPCSO Press Release.

    "Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @lynseypug I double-checked. It was SENT @9news #dylanredwine


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Lynsey Pug ‏@lynseypug
    @MelissaBlasius TYVM!!! Sent from his cellphone or something else? Really appreciate your diligence on this story!

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @lynseypug I was told the last text sent from his cellphone was at 9:37 pm. It's the only electronic device investigators are talking about
    __________________"


    interesting. I'd like to hear that directly from LE - that it was outgoing. but in the meantime, if we are to trust it, I assume it was not a response to RN as he provided his entire transcript and had never rec'vd a reply from DR. So I wonder who the text was sent to, and by whom, and of course, what it said. As a mom, how could ER not know what it said by now? I would demand to see ALL the cell phone records.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,568
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    nursebeeme sent me a message asking me to post MB's tweets. These are 2/5 night into 2/6 am.

    Here's the link to MB's twitter page - https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Clarysta Sunshine ‏@ClarystaInSun
    @MelissaBlasius @kyleclark @9news Why was his mother unaware then? Did she not check online to see what numbers were contacted?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news I'm not sure... I'll ask her.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sherry ‏@SherryGrondin
    @DylanRedwine @MelissaBlasius @SherryGrondin WHO confirmed. Where can that confirmation be found? Media article? Press release? Where?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @SherryGrondin LPCSO Spokesman Dan Bender. Again, do you have info to say otherwise?

    Sherry ‏@SherryGrondin
    @MelissaBlasius Bender told you? Do you have that on video? Why no press release from LE stating same?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @SherryGrondin @ClarystaInSun @KyleClark @9NEWS Sheriff's Investigators sent a press release. Do you know otherwise?

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @SherryGrondin Since Mark's and Elaine's stories differed about test times during my interviews, I emailed Bender when I returned to Denver.

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @ClarystaInSun @kyleclark @9news It was sent from his phone #dylanredwine

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Lynsey Pug ‏@lynseypug
    @MelissaBlasius Did LE actually say the last text was SENT rather than rec'd? I didn't see SENT in the LPCSO Press Release.

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @lynseypug I double-checked. It was SENT @9news #dylanredwine


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Lynsey Pug ‏@lynseypug
    @MelissaBlasius TYVM!!! Sent from his cellphone or something else? Really appreciate your diligence on this story!

    Melissa Blasius ‏@MelissaBlasius
    @lynseypug I was told the last text sent from his cellphone was at 9:37 pm. It's the only electronic device investigators are talking about
    I wonder who she double checked with? a reporter or LE?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    587
    add to the list

    @MelissaBlasius

    https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/s...3746096685057#

    They searched computers. They found his ipod texting account. I saw a game console in his room...


    ..........................................
    just speculating.......


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    thank you Cheese!

    And

    Thank you Ima for the new thread!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by absentia View Post
    I wonder who she double checked with? a reporter or LE?
    I would like to see direct confirmation from LE as well. In no way do I believe MB or Bender are trying to mislead. But I keep thinking of ER saying she had seen the cell phone record. I just can't let go of the idea that this could have been a miscommunication of some kind between M and Bender because the receipt of R's 9:27 text is the simplest explanation. I understand that what MB's saying is probably accurate, but for whatever reason, it's nagging at me.

  13. #13
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,589
    In my just logging on for the first time today and having done a quick, once over scan before going back and reading and clicking on every post AND link I see it appears as tho according to MB that she got an actual clarification/confirmation regarding the mystery 9:37pm electronic communication.. so, I just wanted to make sure I'm understanding her above linked tweets where she shares this info..

    She says that Dan Bender told her that the 9:37pm electronic communication was a text message sent from Dylan's cell phone..

    So, why then does she shortly thereafter make the statement that IMO indicates she's assuming its the cell phone of Dylan Redwine based upon the cell phone being the only electronic device that LE has spoken about during the investigation...huh??..

    Could someone please clarify?...TIA
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post

    So, why then does she shortly thereafter make the statement that IMO indicates she's assuming its the cell phone of Dylan Redwine based upon the cell phone being the only electronic device that LE has spoken about during the investigation...huh??..

    Could someone please clarify?...TIA

    I think this quote portrays perfectly how people can interpret things differently. I did not read that quote like that at all. I read that tweet to mean-it was the cellphone they are talking about however they aren't giving us information about other electronic devices so there may be more we don't know about.
    NOT that that is why she was assuming it was the cellphone.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,402
    Thanks Ima!
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

    Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

    Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

    Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 875
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 11:59 AM
  4. Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:05 PM
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Tags for this Thread