NY NY - Margaret 'Peggy' Hayes-Dumond, 59, High Falls, Aug 2, 2011

If W/S covered this, my searches did not uncover it.
And my google searches resulted in zip. too.

Maybe a more skilled searcher can get results.
Anyone???

Did you catch the city or state where this occurred?

I was not sure I thought they said New York State.
They had a homicide detective on saying she saw signs if homicide even though local police said accident.

I didn't see Dr. Phil, but was this the guy whose wife drown in the bathtub, and she had written weird entities in her journal about how she thought she was going to die soon? If so, I saw it on Dateline.

I have an acquaintance who is currently incarcerated for drowning his wife in the tub, but I don't believe him to be guilty. The gut from Dateline, though, I think is guilty based on what they showed.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Re expert on drowning events, who appeared on Dr. P. show, opining that death was a homicide---

http://teamlgs.com/about/bio-andrea-zaferes/

Above website w. her bio or CV had no ref to her working this 2011 case which the local LE deemed to be an accident.

Work on Legal cases for scuba diving and bodies found in water investigations (For other cases please call. This list is not complete)…
  • 1992: Dukelow v. Holzeburger: research assistant
  • 1991: Sullivan v. Smith: Expert Witness
  • 2002: Schiner v. Riz-Carlton Hotel: (Diving Injury)
  • 2003: Granger v. Whitlock: (Diving Fatality)
  • 2004-5: Carson v. Carson (Homicidal Drowning)
  • 2005: ______ v. Old Saybrook PD (civil suit re: police dive operation)
  • 2005-6: People v. Easterling (Homicidal Drowning)
  • 2006-7: People v. Zellmer (Homicidal Drowning)
  • 2007-8: Ostrowiecki & Rubin v. Aggressor Fleet (2 divers lost at sea, never found)
  • 2007-8: Skinner v. Aggressor Fleet (Diving Fatality)
  • 2008: Testified March 28 as a medicolegal death investigator for Dutchess County Medical Examiner’s Office re: a homicide case, 4 year old victim. Dutchess County NY vs. Brian James
Not clear to me from the Dr. P. show that local LE asked for her opinion. Maybe her friends asked?

Husband's name: Kelly Dumont (sp. per caption on show).
Wife: Margaret Hayes-Dumont
Date: Aug 2, 2011

Maybe wife's friends who appeared on the show have a facebook page or other site?

I looked for him here but didn't find him. Not sure if the wife's last name was Kelly but her first name was Margaret. Her 2 best friends are determined to prove that he killed her. It was them that hired the expert. He failed a poly administered by Dr Phil's lie detector guy. Things really point to him being guilty IMO.

I didn't see Dr. Phil, but was this the guy whose wife drown in the bathtub, and she had written weird entities in her journal about how she thought she was going to die soon? If so, I saw it on Dateline.

I have an acquaintance who is currently incarcerated for drowning his wife in the tub, but I don't believe him to be guilty. The gut from Dateline, though, I think is guilty based on what they showed.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey! I remember that Dateline, this is a different guy.

He got my hinky meter going! why would he go on Dr. Phil??? He wasn't a sympathetic figure IMO.

I watched this today and I really hope this case is reopened.
There's such an underlying disdain when he spoke of his late wife! It was almost captivating, watching him unable to control his anger in a situation where he should have tried to keep it together in order to present his side, while knowing all eyes were on him. But he couldn't do it. This is an angry, hostile man (and one with a documented history of punching, kicking and slapping other women).

And the best friends, saying they hope for a one-man motorcycle accident that sends the accused to a nursing home..? One can only HOPE to find friends like that in our lifetime. They hung in there, they didn't believe this man's story, and after watching this and listening to the investigator ~ I betcha they're RIGHT ON.

She sure has wonderful friends...many people would have just accepted a flawed investigation and gone on with their lives.

I was also EXTREMELY impressed with the woman the ladies hired to investigate the "drowning". She wasn't about to let a loudmouth overwhelm her and, as she said, she is an impartial person who just wants the truth.

Great show, I had never heard of this case before and although they only showed him getting up from his chair after the polygraph results were given, I believe he left the show? It ended right after that anyway.

Im going to ask mod to change title to deceased real name. Thank you! I was trying to watch it and everyone was calling me at the same time!

Off to read more and see what I can find.

One of the BEST things Dr. Phil did was ask that guy what he thought of the polygraph examiner, and after he said he thought he was great and respected him...BOOM! Deceptive!

Im going to ask mod to change title to deceased real name. Thank you! I was trying to watch it and everyone was calling me at the same time!

Off to read more and see what I can find.

We have set up a Facebook page for her at Peggy Hayes Dumond

I am Nancy who spoke on behalf of Margaret "Peggy" Hayes Dumond on the Dr.Phil show. We have set up a Facebook page Peggy Hayes Dumond

I looked for him here but didn't find him. Not sure if the wife's last name was Kelly but her first name was Margaret. Her 2 best friends are determined to prove that he killed her. It was them that hired the expert. He failed a poly administered by Dr Phil's lie detector guy. Things really point to him being guilty IMO.
You can get the entire story on the Facebook page we set up for her Peggy Hayes Dumond

If W/S covered this, my searches did not uncover it.
And my google searches resulted in zip. too.

Maybe a more skilled searcher can get results.
Anyone???

Did you catch the city or state where this occurred?
You can go to the Facebook page Peggy Hayes Dumond

I am Nancy the best friend and more important the voice for Margaret since she was silenced by her "grifter,abusive, parasite" of. Husband

There is a Facebook page that will answer all your questions, and if they don't I would be more happy to answer any questions that are not answered on the page.

Facebook: Peggy Hayes Dumond

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back