1227 users online (188 members and 1039 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Braxton Blue, 17, Dalhart, 3 February 2013

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/2...g-missing-teen

from Dumas, last seen on foot in Dalhart.

Praying that they find this young man before any harm comes to him or before he brings any harm to himself.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    http://www.newschannel10.com/story/2...g-missing-teen

from Dumas, last seen on foot in Dalhart.
    A picture from your link:

Here a , there a , everywhere a

Braxton's Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/braxton.blue.56?ref=ts&fref=ts

under the circumstances some worrying comments from January

Prayers going out for Braxton and his family.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

I believe this is an old facebook of his http://www.facebook.com/braxton.blue?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here's his brothers profile who is not a minor so I believe I can post it... if not mods please remove. It can be found from his old facebook profile under brother.. http://www.facebook.com/micheal.blue.56

It also looks like Braxton's brother got married on 2/6/13 per his sister inlaws FB but 12/22/12 per his brothers FB. IMO since he had been posting about a girl maybe he was depressed that his brother was getting married and is just hiding out?
    Last edited by jn0920; 02-10-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Changed dates (sorry)

Braxton's mom is now offering a $2000 reward to anyone who bring Braxton to them or them to Braxton. Praying for this guy, it's too bad about the lack of MSM attention.

Oh gosh I hope Brax is okay and they find him real soon. Prayers to him and his mom.
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

There are some rumors on his fb page that seem to point to who knows something.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrising View Post
    There are some rumors on his fb page that seem to point to who knows something.
    Thanks for the heads up, Phoenix. That was one heckuva comment list. I hope this boy does the right thing and comes home.

Thanks again!

Can't find anything new in MSM...... Praying he's found soon.
    "Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
    -Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh

Did some searching on his FB and it looks like Mom says he was with a girl and her baby when he first went missing. He has since purchased a track phone with a number they don't know and has been seen at a party. The person Mom had a conversation with says the girl is caught up in drugs which seems to worry Mom.

She says she has gone to the police in the town without getting any help and hasn't had any help tracking his bank card.

I feel terrible for this Mom and she seems to spend a lot of time on his FB looking for him. Braxton if your out there go home, you parents have said there is nothing that you could have done that couldn't be fixed!

The reward is still being offered and you can find Braxton's moms number on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you google "Braxton Blue Dumas Tx" you should locate a warrant that was issued for Braxton on 2/7. I'm curious as to if cause for this was before or after he went missing.

I hope that Braxton isn't hiding because of this warrant and if so I hope he knows this won't solve anything.

That's all the new info I've found for now.

I found the missing poster that lists the woman's name he is believed to be in company with. This can be located on fb with the amber alert poster. I am confused as to why he is not listed on Doe network, Namus or National Missing and Exploited Children.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast