CA CA - April Neider, 28, Pollock Pines, 25 October 2011

bizaleth

Reaction score
April Neider is 28, and a young mother of two boys. She has been missing since October 25, 2011, and since then her boys have been without their mother. The father of her youngest boy is thought to either be with, or know something about April's location, but is missing as well. I do have his name, but this is my first thread post, so I'm not sure if I can post it or not.

A family member has created a Facebook page called 'Help Find April Neider' and states the following about April:

"April is 28, she is a mom of two boys Alex 3, and Anthony 8. She has brown eyes and light brown hair, usually very long. April is missing from pollock pines, ca. She has been missing since November 2011. I am Aprils sister in law, our family is looking for any information that could help us find her. We all miss her so much, and just want her to be home safe. Any help is greatly appreciated."

April is 5'4" and 110 Lbs.

Anybody with any information can contact the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/n/neider_april.html

Attachments

• 664657_476362692386550_976874648_o.jpg
    664657_476362692386550_976874648_o.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 48
Wow. Missing for a very long time now. Her poor little guys must miss her horribly.

Almost no news articles or sites with her missing info. It's like no one is looking for her. So sad

April's family is considering hiring a private investigator to help in her search. April seems to love her children very much and wouldn't have just left them over a DUI. I don't want to break any rules about posting rumors so I won't mention names, but it is said that somebody close to her who may have information about where she is, and who is also missing, has been seen in our local area without her, and may be involved in another missing case.

It seems like her family is desperate to find April - maybe somebody with experience in looking for missing people can contact them to help them out. Some tips in finding a good private investigator would be a good start I would think?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-April-Neider/475626272460192?fref=ts

http://www.inedc.com/1-3781

Cris Alarcon, Placerville Newswire | Feb 11 2013

April is missing from pollock pines, ca. She has been missing since november 2011. April is 28, she is a mom of two boys Alex 3, and Anthony 8. She has brown eyes and light brown hair, usually very long.

April-Neider.jpg

April is the Charley Project's MP of the week this week. I'm surprised there hasn't been press coverage about her going missing. :( Also, she has no NamUs profile?

Updated Charley Project link: April Rene Neider – The Charley Project
April Rene Neider
  • april_rene_neider_1.jpg
  • april_rene_neider_2.jpg
  • april_rene_neider_3.jpg
Neider, circa 2011

• Missing Since10/25/2011
  • Missing FromPollock Pines, California
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth04/27/1984 (36)
  • Age27 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 110 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Neider's hair is very long, past her waist.
Details of Disappearance
Neider was last seen in El Dorado County, California on October 25, 2011. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case. Neider is missing under suspicious circumstances. She left behind two young sons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back