1228 users online (190 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

Police Search West Philadelphia Home in Case of Kidnapped Girl

WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) --
    Officers served the warrant at a home on the 6200 block of Walton Avenue in West Philadelphia.

Police were led there by tip calls and a neighborhood walkthrough by the 5-year-old kidnapping victim, who told detectives this area of Cobbs Creek looked familiar.

continued with video at the link

Thanks to amberdawn723 for this MAP

Thread #1

Thread #2
    Last edited by bessie; 08-25-2014 at 04:21 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

"Action News has learned detectives were re-interviewing a 19-year-old woman who lives at the house. That woman also happens to work at the daycare where the 5-year-old would go after school."
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8985163
    Just my opinion

This video has the 6243 Walton address as the one searched too. Hmmmmm. Neighour stating he knows the residents and can't see them being involved.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...s-creek-house/

At this link, in the video, the reporter states "during the search at this home...." and the image shows #6243

0:44 in the video.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...s-creek-house/

found it. Okay no blindfold upon exit

The girl told investigators that her captors had covered her eyes when she was taken into the house, but that she left out of the rear of the house with her eyes uncovered.

In her initial statement to police, the child told police there had been a talking bird in the room where she was held captive.

While conducting surveillance on the house between Monday and Thursday, a neighbor told investigators there was a large bird in the house.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...rot_taken.html
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Bird, Alley & Home Part of Girl Abduction Investigation: Sources

A bird, an alley and a Cobbs Creek home have all become part of the investigation into the kidnapping of a 5-year-old girl from her elementary school nearly a month ago, police sources tell NBC10.

Three people at the Walton Avenue home, which is right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, were questioned Friday following an early morning search of the premises, police sources say.

One of those questioned was a 19-year-old woman. Police sources tell NBC10's Nefertiti Jaquez that woman may have been involved in Cullen Bryant Elementary School's after school program -- the same school where the girl was abducted. All deny having any knowledge of the incident.

more at link ...............http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...190345451.html

She was found early the next morning, alone, in an Upper Darby playground. The house searched is just off Cobbs Creek Parkway and is close to a path that leads to that playground.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...rot_taken.html

According to google, this route is .6 miles.

http://goo.gl/maps/S43vp

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Bird, Alley & Home Part of Girl Abduction Investigation: Sources

A bird, an alley and a Cobbs Creek home have all become part of the investigation into the kidnapping of a 5-year-old girl from her elementary school nearly a month ago, police sources tell NBC10.

Three people at the Walton Avenue home, which is right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, were questioned Friday following an early morning search of the premises, police sources say.

One of those questioned was a 19-year-old woman. Police sources tell NBC10's Nefertiti Jaquez that woman may have been involved in Cullen Bryant Elementary School's after school program -- the same school where the girl was abducted. All deny having any knowledge of the incident.

more at link ...............http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...190345451.html
    She ( the 19year old) is involved with the after school program?!? Connection......maybe.

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    In the videos of the abductor you can see something white. It looks like a sweater or something. Could that be a bag? Not a purse type bag (which I pictured in my head first), but a cloth like bag. Maybe that's why its "distinctive", because its in the video. A perp would probably feel confident carrying it because everyone would think its a grocery bag. I'm just throwing things out there. I don't know if it is or not. Gonna go try an experiment....

....Ok in case anyone thinks this scenario is not plausible because of the bag breaking I did an experiment. I used a female kindergartener who is the same body shape and relative size (37lbs)as N, and it worked. I tried it in the sturdier ones and in a cheap one. They both worked, but I imagine the handle would tear in the cheaper one. I was kind of surprised. I also tried it with a 10lbs heavier child. I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    princess - daughter of The King

Thank you for starting a new thread, Bessie!

Wow... This case just seems to get curiouser and curiouser...

Squawking birds.. Bags for carrying this poor little girl... Multiple addresses...

JMO

So what else did this poor child endure?

From what we know, she was:

-taken from school by a woman who may or may not be Muslim (I'm beginning to really believe the kidnapper used the niqab as a disguise and is NOT Muslim at all.)
    -blindfolded
    -placed in a bag
    -stripped of her clothing
    -possibly hit in the face or injured by her abductors that would explain her wound under her lip
    -placed under a bed
    -injured as a result of some kind of assault that is called 'horrible'
    -released from the home in a tshirt in the winter rain in the early hours of the morning in a dark strange place
    -hiding under a slide from the rain
    -returned to the hospital as a result of the injuries sustained to her during her abduction

There are SEVERAL people involved in this crime, and SEVERAL people who KNOW what happened here. This is a disgusting crime. Women are involved as well as at least one man. WTH are you thinking? $100 000 will cause someone to snitch, you better believe it. Unfortunately, money may talk in this whole disturbing scenario. Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by belleyes View Post
    In the videos of the abductor you can see something white. It looks like a sweater or something. Could that be a bag? Not a purse type bag (which I pictured in my head first), but a cloth like bag. Maybe that's why its "distinctive", because its in the video. A perp would probably feel confident carrying it because everyone would think its a grocery bag. I'm just throwing things out there. I don't know if it is or not. Gonna go try an experiment....

....Ok in case anyone thinks this scenario is not plausible because of the bag breaking I did an experiment. I used a female kindergartener who is the same body shape and relative size (37lbs)as N, and it worked. I tried it in the sturdier ones and in a cheap one. They both worked, but I imagine the handle would tear in the cheaper one. I was kind of surprised. I also tried it with a 10lbs heavier child. I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    I admire your research, Belleyes...

and I am visualizing some giggles coming from those bags you were gathering data from!

JMO

ETA... Can one actually "visualize" giggles? ...
    maybe I should have said I am "imagining" giggles...
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 02-09-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: ETA... Clarify...

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    Thank you for starting a new thread, Bessie!

Wow... This case just seems to get curiouser and curiouser...

Squawking birds.. Bags for carrying this poor little girl... Multiple addresses...

JMO
    I wonder if that bird changed locations after the victim was released? Maybe the owner of the bird asked someone (a neighbor?) to take care of the bird after they had to "leave suddenly" for some reason. Just throwing ideas out there. I'm not sure if the bird has always been located at the home that was searched or not.

What about a bag with little wheels on it, with the pulley thing? That's what I would imagine or a large sports bag.

Police sources said they are questioning a 19-year-old woman inside the house, who may have been involved in the after school program at Bryant Elementary at 6001 Cedar Avenue, where the girl was in her kindergarten class the day she was taken.

Crime scene investigators took photographs of the residence, which will be shown to the child, who had already provided a description of the interior of the house.
    snip

The child told police the woman who took her from school walked her a few blocks to a house where she was blindfolded and hidden under a bed. There were other people in the home, police said, including a man, and at one point the girl also came into contact with a teenage girl.
    http://articles.philly.com/2013-02-0...olice-officers

SO proud of little N. She is the biggest help in this case. Great amounts of respect for the individual or individuals who conducted her forensic interview. They were apparently able to glean a lot of very good info from N, our brave little one, and the details she provided are what are going to crack this case wide open.

Such a brave little cutie!
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast