1017 users online (226 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    There have been several conflicting reports on the custody orders for FJA's confinement. Can we determine if 16 hours at large & the remainder of the day in cell is accurate? Any restrictions on phone usage?
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Hello,
    Someone had been nice enough to post a link to the transcripts of JA's jury questions and answers on here, I had the link and can't find it again. if someone would be so kind as to repost the link i would be more than thankful. BTW I am new here I have been following this but had not been a user until a few days ago, It is nice to have a place where others are as outraged as to her vial act of slander on this poor man just trying to get on with his life. My son was following the trial with me but he is sick of talking to me about it. I guess when you are 21 you have this thing called a "life'? IDK what he is talking about...... Anyway I was going to watch the you tube video but I just can not stand the sound of her baby voice it makes me sick. But thank you if anyone can find that for me.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    There have been several conflicting reports on the custody orders for FJA's confinement. Can we determine if 16 hours at large & the remainder of the day in cell is accurate? Any restrictions on phone usage?
    The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial shared a link.
    August 31
    CONFIRMED : Arias still isolated from other inmates in lockdown:

This is from the Facebook page for the family of TA so as of 2 days ago she is still on 23 hour a day lock down with an hour to shower or use the phone. Still eating alone in her cell no friends I love it.
    I hope that answers your question

Nevermind!!!! My post about the link I found it!! Duh it is a slow brain day for me.

Why are all threads locked and no discussion allowed on the ones unlocked. The clock is ticking and JA is soon to face the jurors again.

Twitter (consolidated): https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/l...ias-trial-live

"A trial is a public event. And what transpires in a courtroom is public property."-Charles Grassley, Senator (R), Iowa

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19