1620 users online (300 members and 1320 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Pennie View Post
    SunDawn - I think the checks that she was making out to him ($200, $250) was for repayment on the damage (tires, scratches) that she did to his car or for the purchase of his car. I think they went to a attorney to have papers drawn up if I remember right. Someone else might remember. Also your question #5 about the dressing chair in his closet photo - I think thats a photo of the crime scene because Juan said "nothing looks out of place" from that morning.

Thanks Peggy!! I would really like to know if she damaged his car (which is what I've heard too but, not certain) because, it seems pretty frivolous for Travis to have gotten peeved to the point of body slamming her over a 'dropped camera' but yet did nothing about a banged up vehicle. Ya know?

And about that chair. For someone charging another in kill-mode, he must've skipped or cartwheeled over that pesky chair!

Unreal. Has everyone seem Mr Nurmi's website? Because I can't believe any attorney would allow this dog and pony show to be heard in the first place. But....his website speaks volumes!
    http://maricopasexcrimes.com/
    (hope I'm allowed to insert websites. If not, my apologies)

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Pennie View Post
    SunDawn - I think the checks that she was making out to him ($200, $250) was for repayment on the damage (tires, scratches) that she did to his car or for the purchase of his car. I think they went to a attorney to have papers drawn up if I remember right. Someone else might remember. Also your question #5 about the dressing chair in his closet photo - I think thats a photo of the crime scene because Juan said "nothing looks out of place" from that morning.
    Actually, according to her testimony, there is only one payment ever made for the BMW. That was the uncashed $200 check. And the other 3 checks from January were for a short term loan she gave to TA. At least that what she claimed and nothing has been said to refute it.
    So That Others May Live

Quote Originally Posted by SunDawnn View Post
    Hi everyone,

I want to apologize if my questions are placed in the wrong thread and/or redundant. I am brand new and although I tried searching for answers on my own, it was to no avail.

So....I have a few questions regarding this case:

1) What were those 200 (250?)-dollar check payments written to Travis for?
    2) Has it been determined when Jodi dyed her hair back to brown? Did she leave with blond hair? Were the grandparents asked that?
    3) Who is the "we" in the "we drove" comment she mentioned twice while recounting her trek to Arizona?
    4) How does anyone know that the knife used wasn't from Travis' kitchen?
    5) Was that small dressing chair in the middle of the closet (seen in photos of Travis' closet) actually there when Jodi's supposed altercation occurred?
    6) Can the Prosecutor present new evidence (say, surveillance from a neighbors house for instance) without sharing it with the Defense team first?
    7) Do all 16 jurors deliberate? Or do 4 go home after the hearing/trial?

I have so many more but I don't want to over-do my first post. Thanks all!
    2) her her was still blonde when she rented the car in Redding. She bought hair dye at Walmart at the same time she bought the additional gas can. Receipt showed 2 bottles of hair dye and two facial cleaners along with the 5gal. Gas can.
    6) all evidence must be presented to the defense before it can be used in trial, it's called discovery.
    So That Others May Live

I'm new at posting so hope you see this SunDawn -

when the Juan asked her the other day about driving back and forth and taking people to meetings - he asked if she liked to drive his car because it was better and she said her car was way better!!

not sure where when I heard about the payments made to him and for some reason I thought it was the scratches or the 2 sets of tires and a IOU was drawn up.

thats right - they are a legal service so probably some fellow attorneys drew up the papers!

i can't remember which Starbucks location she was at but I've been to quite a few in Pasadena area and I don't know of one that you can get in, order, drink made in such a short time. LOL that's why I order my coffee plain only!

I wonder what happen to his dog?

When they go into the jury room to start deliberating - I think the 4 alternate jurors have to remain at the court house and sit outside in the hallway. I think they take break and lunch the same time as the jurors so they are there in case one juror can not continue.

Quote Originally Posted by ExigentPlan View Post
    Actually, according to her testimony, there is only one payment ever made for the BMW. That was the uncashed $200 check. And the other 3 checks from January were for a short term loan she gave to TA. At least that what she claimed and nothing has been said to refute it.
    That was her testimony on direct. However, there are at least two text or IMs where she asks if Travis "made the deposit" and she will pay him back. If the deposits were for her "wages" she wouldn't need to repay, so I think the loan repayment was actually HER paying HIM back.
    What you don't know is how much you know without knowing you know it.

Question: the last image on the camera, with the floor transition, where was that taken?

I don't really know where to post this or if it's allowed to ask assistance type questions. I bought a USB to HDMI adapter so we could watch the live feeds on our TV rather than the laptop which doesn't have much volume.

When I hook it up it shows my computer welcome page on the TV but doesn't go to the page with the live feed when I bring it up. Are there any computer people that may know what step I'm missing?

Thanks so much for any help you might be able to provide!

Oh, never mind, i realise the last photo on the camera shows the baseboard, not a floor transition, and his shoulder and back. Do we know where it was taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Myvice View Post
    I don't really know where to post this or if it's allowed to ask assistance type questions. I bought a USB to HDMI adapter so we could watch the live feeds on our TV rather than the laptop which doesn't have much volume.

When I hook it up it shows my computer welcome page on the TV but doesn't go to the page with the live feed when I bring it up. Are there any computer people that may know what step I'm missing?

Thanks so much for any help you might be able to provide!
    It sounds like the computer is set up to make the tv a continuation of your pc monitor. In other words, open up the feed, then drag the window to the right, right off screen, and it should slide over to your tv screen.

Or you can set it up so that the tv itself becomes your pc monitor, so you dont have two screens. On your computer you need to go into system settings and into the display/monitor settings. Exact steps depend on what operating system youre running. But once in there, you can make the tv act as the monior. Then your computer monitor should go dark and you can just work directly from the tv screen.

If you tell me your operating system I can get you exact steps.

Thank you so much Applejack. I have Windows 7.

Yippee!!! I think I got it. I went to control panel, Display, connect to projector, projector only.

It brings it up so I'm thinking it will work.

I'm so grateful. Thank you sooooo much!!!

New comer here, but wanted to clear my head about a couple of things...
    1. was the check to Travis found at the scene drawn on either of the bank accounts she made deposits to during the trip? (I ask because she seemed very very concerned over it being cashed, think she deposited the cash to cover the check in case things worked out and she didn't have to kill him afterall)
    2. I have thought from the very beginning that she shot him in the head after she put him back in the shower, when he was already dead. I also have a strong strong feeling she used one of the throw pillows from the bed, with tassels on it to put up to his head to silence the gun shot somewhat. This would explain those 'rope' type fibers found in the bathroom and on the steps. Any thoughts?

Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of the amount of gas she bought

How much in each transaction and How many gal in her rental?

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the interwebz. I am just a "reasonable person"

HHJP: "I.Am.Not.Stopping.Anymore.For.You.To.Get.A.Fi le."

HHJP:
    "I WILL WORK YOU ALL DAY SATURDAY" LOVE HIM!

"You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez

Does anyone else think when she took the picture of her and [Julie Christopher] Travis' clairvoyant [intuitive] brunette friend [coworker] together and said they could be twins that she was documenting how she looked so she could later refer to it to alter her appearance to resemble her in case someone saw her leave the crime scene. [EDIT]
    Last edited by FL_taxpayer; 03-06-2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Updated information

I have a couple questions I'm not sure that they've been asked or not.

Why didn't someone find the salon she went to and asked what services she received? (like having her hair dyed)

Why did she keep going to PPL events if she didn't work for them? I mean other than to try to pick up men.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast