1042 users online (166 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I have a question, when did she get pulled over for the upside down license plate? And is the trial on? I can't find it on hln.
    Thanks,
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by tweezybird View Post
    I have a question, when did she get pulled over for the upside down license plate? And is the trial on? I can't find it on hln.
    Thanks,
    Terri
    The trial is on HLN. It's being covered during their regular shows and doesn't say so on the guide. Next court day is Tues. 12th at 10:30am I believe. I just set my dvr to start recording whatever show comes on at 10am and the shows afterwards to get it all.

If JA told Matt about the pedifile stuff (rolls eyes) why has he not been called to testify? Wasn't he the one that supposedly helped her forge those letters also?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded_Jae View Post
    If JA told Matt about the pedifile stuff (rolls eyes) why has he not been called to testify? Wasn't he the one that supposedly helped her forge those letters also?
    I think that he is on the defense list, but I'm not sure they're really going to call him. I think it's pretty clear that Juan is more than ready to take him down, particularly because Matt told LE that he would lie for her and the entire situation with those letters. I think they probably won't call him, especially with all the little bread crumbs Juan has left regarding those magazines, asking Jodi if he would lie for her, and coming real close to blowing up any shred of credibility either Jodi or Matt has with his statement. I'm pretty sure putting him on the stand will be like Jodi strapping herself to the gurney.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkat View Post
    ...I also have a strong strong feeling she used one of the throw pillows from the bed, with tassels on it to put up to his head to silence the gun shot somewhat. This would explain those 'rope' type fibers found in the bathroom and on the steps. Any thoughts?
    I kept thinking about the pillow being used between the gun and head too. It would explain why there was no stipling or contact marks (at that angle there is no way she shot him from much of a distance). However, I am absolutely certain that with the bullet lodged in his cheek bone that there would have been additional fibers found on the bullet or within the wound if the shot went through a pillow. And for that reason I'm having difficulty with this.

tweezbird: the patrolman that pulled her over on the license plate testified a few weeks back. It happened while she was in SLC area. JA & Ryan (?) were on their way to a meeting in seperate cars. Ryan was in front of JA's car and did pull over when he saw her get pulled over. The patrolman said in his 20+ years this was the first auto he pulled over for license plate upside down. I kinda think she did the license plate upside down to see if "they" were looking for her. They ran a check and nothing came up so she was still safe!

Can someone please direct me to the page that had all those photos from the first week of the proscuetion case. I saw them on here before but I could not open it here at work,and wanted to at home, since then I cannot find the pictures anymore.

Thanks to anyone that directs me to them.

Debbie Rio

Quote Originally Posted by Debbierio View Post
    Can someone please direct me to the page that had all those photos from the first week of the proscuetion case. I saw them on here before but I could not open it here at work,and wanted to at home, since then I cannot find the pictures anymore.

Debbie Rio
    you're probably looking for the media/timeline thread
    *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-15-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbierio View Post

Debbie Rio
    these 2 post show pictures. VERY GRAPHIC might be what you want.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias; the sequence of events
    Last edited by KateB; 05-15-2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

https://youtu.be/oUR86bnKLaI
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

http://https://youtu.be/nLh5vbBLpxI
    Jason Michael Carroll's 'Alyssa Lies' **** Please help stop domestic violence****

https://youtu.be/KtNYA4pAGjI
    Martina McBride's official music video for 'Concrete Angel'
    **** Madison Matters = miss you angel baby Love you so much!!!*******

Questions about Juan Martinez and Travis Alexander's career

Hi, I've been a member since the Casey Anthony trial, first time asking questions. Hope this is the right place.

I'm trying to find some background information on Juan Martinez. Just wondering if he's married, has kids, etc.

Could someone explain how Travis made so much money? Did he have to cold call people? Was he mainly paid as a motivational speaker for PPL? Was he just a really good businessman? I'm not real clear on how multi-level marketing works. Also, I thought Travis Alexander had a clothing line for women? Is this true?

Thanks for any help. I really enjoy Websleuths and all the great information on the boards, especially now that TruTv gutted InSession to only 2 hours a day. I tend to avoid watching HLN.

Quote Originally Posted by milesdog View Post
    tweezbird: the patrolman that pulled her over on the license plate testified a few weeks back. It happened while she was in SLC area. JA & Ryan (?) were on their way to a meeting in seperate cars. Ryan was in front of JA's car and did pull over when he saw her get pulled over. The patrolman said in his 20+ years this was the first auto he pulled over for license plate upside down. I kinda think she did the license plate upside down to see if "they" were looking for her. They ran a check and nothing came up so she was still safe!
    Thanks Milesdog, that's what I thought, it was after the murder. I was thinking that she probably stole an AZ plate because a CA one would stand out in front of TA house. And when putting it back on accidently put it on upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded_Jae View Post
    The trial is on HLN. It's being covered during their regular shows and doesn't say so on the guide. Next court day is Tues. 12th at 10:30am I believe. I just set my dvr to start recording whatever show comes on at 10am and the shows afterwards to get it all.
    I thought I heard no court mon and tues.

Does anyone know if the juror voir dire or a transcript of it is anywhere to be found? I have searched here and online with no luck. Thank you.
    "No, that is the correct word, biased ... " Juan Martinez

"Actually my position is not to protect the family, my position is to protect the child who is deceased ..." Linda Drane Burdick

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wescott View Post
    Does anyone know if the juror voir dire or a transcript of it is anywhere to be found? I have searched here and online with no luck. Thank you.
    No and you won't find it. Juror voir dires are not part of the public record because they contain private information about potential and final jurors.

Does each state have different laws?

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    No and you won't find it. Juror voir dires are not part of the public record because they contain private information about potential and final jurors.
    "No, that is the correct word, biased ... " Juan Martinez

"Actually my position is not to protect the family, my position is to protect the child who is deceased ..." Linda Drane Burdick

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast