TN TN - Chattanooga, Blk/WhtFem 30-45, 209UFTN, in creek off I-24, Mar'99

little lulu

Reaction score
C99_440_005_zps4002dfeb.jpg
C99_440_006_zpse20ff586.jpg
C99_440_002_zpsc427f7fb.jpg

I searched the unidentified forum and didn't see her listed.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/209uftn.html

Distinguishing Characteristics: Her natural hair color was dark brown or black. She may have had a peculiar stride due to possible bow-leggedness. Sometime before her death, she fractured the top of both feet. Both fractures had healed, but those injuries might have caused limping. She also had previously fractured the pinkie finger of her left hand, and had fractured the first rib on her right side. This would have caused a stiff or sore right shoulder. Lastly, she had healed fractures of the nose. These injuries occurred prior to her death, and are not associated with her death.

More at above link.

The following have been rulled out:
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Ida Anderson 1937 Michigan
Gloria Baird 1946 Georgia
Lynn Bandringa 1945 California
Rebecca Beard 1964 Texas
Priscilla Blevins 1948 North Carolina
Charlotte Brown 1944 Ohio
Darcy Brown 1943 Ohio
Ricky Bryant 1945 Wisconsin
Colleen Burgess 1948 Colorado
Peggy Byars-Baisden 1941 Florida
Josephine Chatraw 1948 New York
Jane Clement 1941 Louisiana
Giannina Colonna Aponte 1963 Guam
Maricella Cortez 1979 California
BEATRICE CUBELOS 1950 New Mexico
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Christine Eastin 1952 California
Virginia Erickson 1941 Oregon
Debbie Escalante 1960 New Mexico
Laura Flink 1947 Washington
Francine Frost 1938 Oklahoma
Julia Gabriel 1944 North Carolina
Joanne Garr 1940 Michigan
Patricia Girou 1929 Missouri
Barbara Glueckert 1962 Illinois
Bernice Gray 1968 Michigan
Evelyn Hartley 1937 Wisconsin
Dolores House 1935 Colorado
Traci Kegley 1968 Alabama
Patricia Kelley Tennessee
Vicke Lamberton 1949 Massachusetts
Mary Little 1940 Georgia
Ella Beth Lodermeier 1948 South Dakota
Linda Lovell 1948 Montana
Sylvia Lwowski 1953 New York
Dorothy Madden 1948 Ohio
Tammy Mahoney 1961 New York
Mary Mclaughlin 1938 Michigan
Maria Medina 1970 California
Shannon Melendi 1974 Georgia
Cindy Mellin 1950 California
Paula Merchant 1973 South Carolina
Deborah Meyer 1958 Wyoming
Kathleen Meyer 1962 Delaware
Carolann Payne 1950 Oregon
Carol Pierce 1939 Wisconsin
Denise Porch 1954 North Carolina
Donnis Redman 1943 California
Betty Roberts 1930 Maryland
Xiomara Rodriguez 1961 New York
Janeth Rowe 1947 Virginia
Barbara Rushton 1938 Alabama
Janis Sanders 1950 Michigan
Doris SCANDALIS 1930 California
Lucinda Schaefer 1962 California
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Jeanne Scrima 1935 New York
Martha Shelton 1944 Kentucky
Nancy Snow 1936 Maryland
Debra Spickler 1955 Connecticut
Karen Steed 1968 Alabama
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
Donna Urban 1959 Delaware
Georgia Weckler 1939 Wisconsin
Rochelle White 1951 California
Nancy Willis 1961 Tennessee
Lisa Zochowski 1967 Arizona
Hide Exclusions

sounds to me like a long term victim of domestic violence. husband probably did her in and never reported her missing, just telling people "she left me for good without saying a word".

Tamala Longway went missing on an unknown date. She wasn't reported missing until 2008. Some sites indicate she went missing in 2003 and some say around 2000. This leads me to believe that no one really knows. Her circumstances are a good fit with this woman as are the age, dentals, possible abuse and location. What do you think? http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/longway_tamala.html
longway_tamala.jpg

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

This woman was found about a mile away from where I live. This area of Chattanooga is full of homeless/transient people, drug dealers, prostitutes flea bag motels, etc, plus it's near the conjunction of I-24 and US 27. This woman might have been dumped out of a car that came off the interstate, as Cannon Ave. is next to the Rossville Blvd. exit. Just wish someone knew who she was.

This woman was found about a mile away from where I live. This area of Chattanooga is full of homeless/transient people, drug dealers, prostitutes flea bag motels, etc, plus it's near the conjunction of I-24 and US 27. This woman might have been dumped out of a car that came off the interstate, as Cannon Ave. is next to the Rossville Blvd. exit. Just wish someone knew who she was.

The Hamilton County ME site says:
The dental hygiene of this individual is extremely poor. She has a total of 12 teeth, and all show signs of advanced decay and periodontal disease. All of her front teeth are missing, presumably due to periodontal disease. She might have complained of a tooth ache on her left lower jaw, due to an abscess that was active at the time of her death. Dental hygiene this poor is most often, but not always, associated with lower socioeconomic status.

So she quite possibly was part of that population.

She had hair ties on her left wrist. I am right-handed, and I always have a hair elastic on my right wrist. I assume part of this is that I typically wear a watch on my left wrist, but for others who do this, which wrist do you have the hair ties on? Could she be left handed?

@Nancy Drew RN i usually put mine on my right wrist. Reason: i use both hands to sweep all the hair back. I then transfer hair to right hand, use my left hand to remove the ponytail holder from the right wrist straight over the 1st loop of hair gathered for the ponytail and then use the left hand to make the next loop around with the elastic, switch to my right for the final loop with the elastic. (I actually had to do this to remember, its 2nd nature) I could do it with the elastic over the left wrist but was akward. Great thought on the hand she favors.
The only concern would be who parented this UID and what hand they favored. My mother is a lefty so I've learned to be ambidextrous. For all i know I have an odd approach to putting my hair in a ponytail, its 2nd nature to me though. I do write with right hand...

The dental hygiene of this individual is extremely poor. She has a total of 12 teeth, and all show signs of advanced decay and periodontal disease. All of her front teeth are missing, presumably due to periodontal disease. She might have complained of a tooth ache on her left lower jaw, due to an abscess that was active at the time of her death. Dental hygiene this poor is most often, but not always, associated with lower socioeconomic status.

So she quite possibly was part of that population.

She had hair ties on her left wrist. I am right-handed, and I always have a hair elastic on my right wrist. I assume part of this is that I typically wear a watch on my left wrist, but for others who do this, which wrist do you have the hair ties on? Could she be left handed?

I've taken care of my teeth, yet due to a connective tissue disorder; I still lost them. They crack at the gum-line. I have caps that have also snapped off.

I have not had dental insurance for 5 years. I needed to have a few teeth extracted but couldn't afford to at $350 each tooth.

My hub finally got us dental insurance last year but it takes being on a plan one year before they'll cover anything.

I saw a local dentist for a consult that cost me $125 for a panorama xray, then went to a dental school for another consult which was $45. Next I'm going to Philadelphia for the university dental school where they'll pull all of my teeth then hopefully dentures on the bottom with implants and a partial on the top; depending on what it will cost.

I know other people in my shoes that also cant afford dental care; people who are not homeless so I could see this happening to someone not homeless back in 99 when she was found.

This girl is younger but the glasses are so similar? The doe had severely deteriorated teeth, but the MP was a drug user (heroin etc). Would that cause premature teeth decay?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 12

Nice observation!

@Nancy Drew RN i usually put mine on my right wrist. Reason: i use both hands to sweep all the hair back. I then transfer hair to right hand, use my left hand to remove the ponytail holder from the right wrist straight over the 1st loop of hair gathered for the ponytail and then use the left hand to make the next loop around with the elastic, switch to my right for the final loop with the elastic. (I actually had to do this to remember, its 2nd nature) I could do it with the elastic over the left wrist but was akward. Great thought on the hand she favors.

I'm right-handed too. This sounds identical to how I ponytail my hair. Great description!

This girl is younger but the glasses are so similar? The doe had severely deteriorated teeth, but the MP was a drug user (heroin etc). Would that cause premature teeth decay?

I took just a quick glance at the pics in your post and agree there are striking similarities. Who is she?

Could this be Lori Jane Elbin Reaves Richardson

For future reference:

Lori Jane Eblin Reaves Richardson
RESOLVED

Lori Jane Eblin Reaves Richardson – The Charley Project
Richardson last had contact with her family on April 8, 1992. She was reported missing in 2007, after her mother died and her sister was unable to find her to inform her. In July 2018, Richardson's family learned she'd died in Columbia, South Carolina on December 2, 1994.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back