Pray For Chuck!!!

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
AAwwwwwwwwww no love for Chuck's wedding?

Prince Charles claims he has been shown "no compassion" by the British public as a result of his relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles.

In comments made to a BBC reporter, Prince Charles claimed his private life had been compromised and hit out at those intent on scaling down the Monarchy.

The Mail on Sunday said the prince made the candid remarks to journalist Gavin Hewitt in Sofia, Bulgaria, in 2003.

"I thought the British people were supposed to be compassionate. I don't see much of it," the Prince is said to have told Hewitt, when asked about the perception of his relationship.

"I don't see any reason why I should define my private life. All my life, people have been telling me what to do, I'm tired of it..............

http://www.channel4.com/news/news_story.jsp?storyId=392681

Somebody CERTAINLY doesnt get it?? :rolleyes:

Dear me lord, I pray that Chuck's ears will shrink, that his mamma will post William as the next king, that Camilla will keep her broom stick collection to herself....that everyone in England will tell CHUCK to go pout somewhere else.

HONEY, your own MOTHER isn't even attending your wedding. What does that tell ya??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

:boohoo: This man is so full of self-pity. Frankly, I'd love him to clear off and lead a totally private life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back