1036 users online (188 members and 848 guests)  

Websleuths News

On the farm in NC

NC - Deklin King, 2 mos, died of head injury, dad charged, 8 Feb 2013

A Camp Lejeune Marine was arrested for fracturing his 2 month old son's skull on Friday, 02/08/13. At that time he was charged with intentional child abuse inflicting serious injury. On Wednesday, 02/13/13, his 2 month old son passed away after removing him from life support.

oh how tragic.

Gypseagirl is offline If JA gets off-there is absolutely NO Justice!!
    I agree this is very tragic.
    ....... I like to voice my

Senseless. RIP little one.

Sweet baby boy, RIP.

The sperm donor's eyes look so strange. His left eye appears to be larger and a bit higher than his right.

aw sheesh, poor little one.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

I wonder if young men, maybe under the age of 30, are mentally equipped to be fathers. Way back when, a man was supposed to have a home, and enough money to support a wife and family. Of course, way back when, a family was considered a good thing. Today that isn't so, anyone can marry, live with, and have kids, whenever the hormones dictate.

Maybe there should be a law (probably not), but worth a thought by young women, that any man who is not of a certain age, and financially secure, is not husband or boy friend material?

Just a thought, what do I know.

From January 2015:

On Jan. 13, the Onslow County Grand Jury returned true bills of indictment for Jordan Thomas King, 29, for first-degree murder and felonious child abuse, according to District Attorney Ernie Lee.

King, then identified as a Marine, was charged by the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 9, 2013 with intentional child abuse inflicting serious injury after he brought his 2-month-old son, Deklin John King, to the Naval Hospital on Feb. 8 with a fractured skull.