Police blotter in third-most-expensive zip code not neccesarily filled with terror

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
First world problems FTW.

23959084.jpg

It MUST be exclusive! I've lived in California for 27 years and I had to look up Atherton on a map!

I grew up in the town that is attached to Atherton. Many of my classmates lived there. They all had horses and beautiful acreage around their homes. It is actually the :heartbeat: of Silicon Valley. Wozniak and Steve Jobs went to my high school. Wozniak was our AV guy and went around fixing the broken video equipment in the classrooms.

I grew up in the town that is attached to Atherton. Many of my classmates lived there. They all had horses and beautiful acreage around their homes. It is actually the :heartbeat: of Silicon Valley. Wozniak and Steve Jobs went to my high school. Wozniak was our AV guy and went around fixing the broken video equipment in the classrooms.

And you didn't marry Woz because?

We should keep a list of the "ones who got away".

So far I know of:

Jobs
Wozniak
Stephen Colbert

I need to hear the Colbert story, I have a huge crush on him! :heart:

Talk to southcitymom. She went to high school with Colbert in Charleston. (She has said so in other threads; I'm not betraying confidential info.)

P.S. I have the same crush. You can't beat handsome and funny, in my book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back