KS - Brothers celebrating $75,000 lottery ticket win purchase meth, blow house up

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Brothers celebrate lottery win by blowing up house (Wichita Eagle)
Two brothers who were celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth accidentally blew up their house on Friday, said Sgt. Bruce Watts of the Wichita Police Department.

The explosion sent one of the brothers – a 27-year-old – to the hospital, where he remains in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.

The other brother was sent to jail, Watts said.
---
One of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. He emptied a couple of large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.

“The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” Watts said.
---
more at the link

Oh karma, you are so funny.

:floorlaugh:

Sorry but I can't help it.

I am speechless because I am laughing so hard....What a couple of idiots....LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oooopssssss.....

Now I know why I never win the lottery - I don't do meth or pot! LOL

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks for posting, WF. From your link:

"The victim was wearing a lottery T-shirt during the explosion.

The victim’s girlfriend loaded him and some children into a car and took him to the Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis emergency room, where she dropped him off and left.

Officers went to the house with a warrant, where the other brother ran out, admitting he had marijuana and methamphetamine. He was arrested."

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/02/16/2678987/brothers-celebrate-lottery-win.html#storylink=cpy

They are going to be talking about that party for a looonnnngggg time!

If I had to live in Wichita, I would do marijuana, meth, antifreeze and cyanide.

And probably blow up the house for good measure!

Just sayin'.

If I had to live in Wichita, I would do marijuana, meth, antifreeze and cyanide.

And probably blow up the house for good measure!

Just sayin'.
Hey, I've had some good times in Wichita, none of them involving, well, involving meth, antifreeze, and cyanide, at least!

I remember Wichita during the Dennis Rader/BTK days. I've never seen a city with longer shadows. Not long after the four Otero murders I drove out to see a friend, bouncing up the steps without a care in the world late one night, and was greeted with a pistol aimed at my head when he opened his apartment door. I hadn't known till then that the reign of terror had started.

Hey, I've had some good times in Wichita, none of them involving, well, involving meth, antifreeze, and cyanide, at least!

I remember Wichita during the Dennis Rader/BTK days. I've never seen a city with longer shadows. Not long after the four Otero murders I drove out to see a friend, bouncing up the steps without a care in the world late one night, and was greeted with a pistol aimed at my head when he opened his apartment door. I hadn't known till then that the reign of terror had started.

You make it sound so lovely, M. Godot, it's a wonder they haven't appointed you to the Chamber of Commerce!

I haven't been there since 1970. Perhaps they have installed some scenery in the intervening years...

You make it sound so lovely, M. Godot, it's a wonder they haven't appointed you to the Chamber of Commerce!

I haven't been there since 1970. Perhaps they have installed some scenery in the intervening years...
None there the last time I was. Paris it ain't. Topeka it ain't, lol. But my best friend lives there so it still gets a +1 on that basis alone.

Soooo - did these two idiots blow up the rest of the money too?

None there the last time I was. Paris it ain't. Topeka it ain't, lol. But my best friend lives there so it still gets a +1 on that basis alone.

Wichita used to have the two greatest Canasta players in the world! But, sadly, my Aunts Jesse and Gladys are no longer living.

Soooo - did these two idiots blow up the rest of the money too?

Might as well have blown it up. Whatever $$ they have left they are just going to blow on attorney fees and court costs, and whatever else... restitution? Whose house was it, anyway?

And why were there children in the house when this happened? There's going to be trouble there, too. Right?

They'll end up owing money! Ha ha ha ha

Morons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These characters come to mind:

real-life-beavis-and-butt-head-image-2-600x402.jpg

http://collider.com/real-life-beavis-and-butt-head-images/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors