742 users online (107 members and 635 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Teresa Kuykendall, 28, Fairfield, 28 Feb 2005

Please anyone that has any information or can be of any help it would be greatly appriciated. She is mentally ill has a husband and kids.

This is the original missing persons post from her husband from another community I belong to at the end is a flyer with her picture and a picture of her car. __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________
    She'll probably be pissed for me posting this but I'm desperate at this point. My wife is mentally ill and been having a lot of problems with her illness lately. She's at the point where she may be a danger to herself and she's missing. She left in the middle of the night last night and took her car. Its a 2002 Gold Kia Rio Wagon with a yellow Trailbusters 4x4 club sticker and a roundeyes.com sticker on the back it sticks out like a sore thumb. We didn't get in a fight, she left no note or any indication she was leaving. She also left her purse, her cellphone, and any cash she had in her purse. She only had a quarter tank of gas in the car. She got in bed with me last night and everything seemed fine except for her confusion from her illness. She goes to an outpatient program everyday and they have no idea where she is either. I've tried every person we know and nobody had any indication she was going anywhere. I've already called the police, hospital and all that ****. If anyone sees her please contact the police or me at home . Here's a recent pic of her she's the asian girl in the middle. I live in Solano County any help would be appreciated.
    Brandon
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

This is the flyer going up in the local area...
    Last edited by tybee204; 02-28-2005 at 09:10 AM. Reason: edited personal info

Thank you for caring enough to help Brandon and his family.

I called Brandon and we spoke about his efforts to locate Teresa. I told him and will say it here, please, please, do not post home phone numbers of people in these situations. This can be dangerous to them and their families as unscrupulous persons will try to take advantage of the situation. It also opens them up to fielding calls that they should not. Real calls with tips should be fielded by law enforcement, not the families. They are not trained to take these calls, and they are too close to the situation and cannot remain neutral, thus either not gleaning the proper info needed nor determining the value of the call.

I hope that the original poster can/will edit this or that the moderators will.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    www.projectjason.org

Teresa Lillian Kuykendall

Moderators, please remove the personal phone number listed above, plus the link to the old poster. Permissions received from the spouse to utilize the new poster and to remove the old, as the personal info can be detrimental.

DOB: December 1, 1976
    Missing: Februrary 24, 2005
    Age Now: 28
    Sex: Female
    Race: Asian-American
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'6"
    Height: 135 lbs
    Missing From: Fairfield, CA

Teresa was last seen at her home at approximately 1am. She left without her purse, cell phone, or money in a 2002 gold Kia Rio Cinco Wagon as pictured on the poster, license #4WKF718. The car has an oval-shaped “Trailbusters 4x4” sticker on the back window. Teresa is ill and does not have her medication with her. She was wearing black pants, shirt, and jacket. She has a smiley face tattoo on one of her ankles.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT THE Fairfield CA Police Dept. at (707) 428-7300.

A printable poster can be found here:

http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/

Please click on the button with Teresa's name and print and display to help this family.

Thank you.

President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    www.projectjason.org

Kelly just wanted to say thank you for reposting with the flyer info and speaking to Teresa's husband. There still has been no new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Moderators, please remove the personal phone number listed above, plus the link to the old poster. Permissions received from the spouse to utilize the new poster and to remove the old, as the personal info can be detrimental.

DOB: December 1, 1976
    Missing: Februrary 24, 2005
    Age Now: 28
    Sex: Female
    Race: Asian-American
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'6"
    Height: 135 lbs
    Missing From: Fairfield, CA

Teresa was last seen at her home at approximately 1am. She left without her purse, cell phone, or money in a 2002 gold Kia Rio Cinco Wagon as pictured on the poster, license #4WKF718. The car has an oval-shaped “Trailbusters 4x4” sticker on the back window. Teresa is ill and does not have her medication with her. She was wearing black pants, shirt, and jacket. She has a smiley face tattoo on one of her ankles.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT THE Fairfield CA Police Dept. at (707) 428-7300.

A printable poster can be found here:

http://members.cox.net/kelly_projectjason/

Please click on the button with Teresa's name and print and display to help this family.

Thank you.

President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    www.projectjason.org

You're most welcome. We'll keep hoping and praying. I will contact Brandon again soon to assist with other things.

Kelly

unfortunately she has been found just not the way Brandon would have wanted her found. Thank you so much for your helping Brandon.

Teresa's body has been found. Please pray for this family. Thank you.

Kelly

Any idea what happened to her yet? I tried to google and find any news, but no luck.
    You put the light in me...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice253
    Any idea what happened to her yet? I tried to google and find any news, but no luck.
    The mail that I received said "no details are available at this time. Please pray for this family."

So, that's what I will do.

Prayers of comfort for the family of Teresa. I'm so sorry she is gone.
    With love in Christ Jesus, Lanie

Fairfield woman found in Bay

Link

RICHMOND - A body found floating Sunday near the Point Molate pier is that of a Fairfield woman reported missing two weeks ago, authorities said.

Several boaters called 911 to report the body about 7,500 feet offshore about 3:30 p.m., said Contra Costa coroner's deputy Leo Martin.

The coroner's office identified the woman as 28-year-old Teresa Kuykendall, whom the Fairfield Police Department reported missing Feb. 23.

Authorities suspect Kuykendall killed herself, Martin said.

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Oh how tragic.

Love and prayers of comfort,

Ariel

God bless her husband and children. "Life is for the living" - hopefully, they can keep on living, with joy.